019. THE KING'S UNDERLINGS AND HIS CURSE

CHAPTER NINETEEN: THE KING'S UNDERLINGS AND HIS CURSE

     Y/N AND TANJIRO GLARED at the female demon that had attacked them with only a single ball

     Y/N AND TANJIRO GLARED at the female demon that had attacked them with only a single ball. A handball! Just a handball thrown by that woman was able to destroy the house to this extent!

     Susamaru cackled while bouncing the ball with a single hand before throwing them in the mansion once again to cause destruction. This woman... Is one of Kibutsuji Muzan's underling?!

     The ball kept bouncing in certain directions, causing panic to each one of them as they tried their best to avoid being hit. Unfortunately, the ball bounced towards Yushiro.

     He could've avoided the ball, but he didn't so he could protect lady tamayo. His head got blown off by the impact. The demon hunters looked at them on disbelief. "Yushiro-san!!!"

     The burgundy haired kamado glanced at his sister, "Nezuko! Carry the unconscious woman in there to a safe place outside!"

     Y/N furrowed her brows and did the same to her wolf. "Nao, go with Nezuko and hide! I can't have you helping us on this one. It's too dangerous!"

     However, the wolf whined, as of he was saying no and that he wanted to stay with her. Y/N managed to crack up a small grin to the wolf. "We'll be fine, buddy! Now, go!" This time, Nao obeyed and ran along with Nezuko.

     Susamaru giggled as the temari bounced back to her. "Hah! I killed somebody! Mhm?" The glares from tanjiro and y/n didn't falter.

     She has a noticeably different smell than the demon I've faced in the past! Is it because she's really strong? A heavy scent... Just sucking into my lungs feels heavy!

     This demon... She must be one of Muzan's underdogs that he sent after our encounter with him at the city!

     "The demon hunter with hanafuda earings... That's you, right?" Susamaru smirked at them. Their target is Tanjiro! Oh hell no, I won't let them hurt him as long as I'm here!