014. THE FINAL SELECTION AND WHAT A BOY REALLY FEELS

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:THE FINAL SELECTION AND WHAT A BOY REALLY FEELS

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
THE FINAL SELECTION AND WHAT A BOY REALLY FEELS.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:THE FINAL SELECTION AND WHAT A BOY REALLY FEELS

     FUJIKASANEYAMA, THE PLACE OF the final selection.

     When Tanjiro arrived at the mountain, he admired the wisteria flowers. So Y/N and Makito did their final selection here as well...

     "Wow, wisteria... They aren't suppose to bloom in this season."

     There were so many people at the final selection. In front all of them are a twin. The twin has the same height but they had different hair colors. The first one, has white hair while yhe other had black.

     All of a sudden, the twins spoke at the same time. "Greetings, everyone. Thank you all for joining the final selection tonight. There are a lot of demons held caprive on this mountain brought back by demon killing swordsmen."

     "They are unable to leave. Because from the mountain foot to half way, there are a lot of demon repelling wisteria that bloom all year round."

     "However, from here on out, there are no more wisteria. Only demons. If you can survive here for 7 days, then you pass the final selection.

     Now let the final selection begin."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "You're worrying too much. Look, Urokodaki-san was the one who taught him and he's not that worried like you." Makito says to the pouting girl that's sitting on Tanjiro's futon.

     "I can't help it, okay? Maybe I should send Ryu to look after him, Makito?"

     "No."

     Y/N animatedly deflated on Tanjiro's futon while Makito sighed and sat on the floor beside her. Nao came inside Tanjiro's room and went to lay his head on the girl's stomach as a sign of comfort when he sensed her emotion.