012. ONE STRIKE THAT SPLITS UP BOTH

CHAPTER TWELVE:ONE STRIKE THAT SPLITS UP BOTH

CHAPTER TWELVE:
ONE STRIKE THAT SPLITS UP BOTH.

     TANJIRO SLOWLY OPENED HIS eyes and his own dark red irises met a pair of blue-green ones

     "Are you okay?" The girl asks.

     Suddenly, Tanjiro sat up and turned to the female who gave him a quizzed look. "Did you see that move just now?!"

     The girl didn't respond and Tanjiro continued speaking. "That was an awesome strike! no hesitating or unnecessary moves at all, very clean! I want to be like that too. I can do it, right?!"

     The ravenette recalled the move that Tanjiro said in her mind before answering.

     "That move... Of course you can. I'll be there to witness it." The burgundy haired Kamado stared at the girl as he thought, so cute...

     Then he asked, "who are you?"

     The girl only smiled at Tanjiro. The boy learned that she calls herself Makomo and also told him that the boy who fought him is named Sabito.

     Meanwhile, earlier when Tanjiro was still unconscious, Makito went to the forest to look for Y/N who hasn't still returned when she went to check up on the burgundy haired Kamado.

     While looking at his surroundings, his teal irises caught a glimpse of a familiar peach hued hair. "Sabito...?"

     Apparently, Y/N, besides Sabito, tasted a familiar presence and turned to Makito's direction.

     "Makito! Sabito, there's Makito!" She excitedly exclaimed while pointing at his direction, causing the said boy to follow where her finger's pointing. And there, he saw their old friend looking at them in puzzlement.

     The two walked closer to Makito. "Hello, Makito. It's good to see you again." Sabito faintly smiles at him. "Sabito, I didn't expect to see you here, but it's great to see you again, though." Makito says with a nod and a ghost smile on his lips.