021. THE ONE THAT GOT ABDUCTED

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:THE ONE THAT GOT ABDUCTED

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
THE ONE THAT GOT ABDUCTED.

     IS COWARD EVEN THE correct word to describe Zenitsu Agatsuma? At least, that's what they thought of him first due to the cowardly act that he displayed when Y/N and Tanjiro met him on their way to their next mission, and even before entering ...

     IS COWARD EVEN THE correct word to describe Zenitsu Agatsuma? At least, that's what they thought of him first due to the cowardly act that he displayed when Y/N and Tanjiro met him on their way to their next mission, and even before entering the mansion.

     The scene in front of them made them freeze on their feet. Zenitsu kneeled on the ground as he embraced Nezuko's box, blocking it from the pig man's kicks and punches. Even if he had his blades out, Zenitsu protected the box because according to Y/N and Tanjiro, the box is much more important than their own life.

     Tanjiro and Y/N, along with Makito watched the displayed scene with shock, anger and horror in their faces. Until, the burgundy haired male had finally enough and decided to step in.

     "STOP!!!"

     Running towards them, Tanjiro delivered a punch towards the stranger that caused him to fly back as the Kamado male continued to shout, "aren't you a team member of the demon slayers?!"

     Meanwhile, when Tanjiro punched the pig man, a cracking sound caught Zenitsu's ear. His bones are broken!

     Behind her mask, Y/N furrowed her brows while gritting her teeth as she walked towards the blonde demon hunter and kneeled in front of him.

     "Zenitsu, are you okay?" She asked in a gentle tone while raising her hands cup his cheeks, not forgetting to be careful to avoid touching his injuries.

     Zenitsu blushed at the contact, and Makito who saw the pink tint on his cheeks only scoffed and decided to help Tanjiro.

     "Do you know why Zenitsu won't pull out his sword? Because it's taboo for team members to pull their blades out and bully others!" The male angrily lectures, as the stranger still laid on the ground after receiving the punch.

     Tanjiro continued, "and you're here, enjoying yourself while others are in pain? You really are despicable!"

     All of a sudden, the laid stranger on the ground started cackling, earning a deadpan expression from Y/N and Zenitsu, while Makito hits his forehead with his palm along Tanjiro who looked at him in disbelief.