022. A SIDE ONLY FOR YOU

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:A SIDE ONLY FOR YOU

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:
A SIDE ONLY FOR YOU.

     MAKITO AKABANE IS KNOWN for being a strict man, as he always faces people with the same stoic expression every time they cross paths with him, making him seem like he's glaring at them as if they did something horrible against him - which was...

     MAKITO AKABANE IS KNOWN for being a strict man, as he always faces people with the same stoic expression every time they cross paths with him, making him seem like he's glaring at them as if they did something horrible against him - which was not the case, it's just his resting bitch face.

     However, he was also known for being a gentle man for his suicidal childhood friend, Y/N L/N.

     They would often catch him flashing the [hair color]-ette a small smile, sometimes letting out a few laughs here and there as well whenever he teases her or if the female finally says something that he approves of.

     Others would also catch him scolding her like a parent whenever Y/N attempts to commit something that'll kill her, sometimes smacking her at the process.

     Maybe that's how he shows affection. The others would think.

     But they never saw how was he actually like. Only Y/N and a certain someone saw and experienced that rare side of him. Which is him, being an affectionate man towards the people he cares for.

     He was never a stoic faced and a cold man before, but that changed after the incident which him and Y/N experienced happened.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     The next day, Y/N irritatingly woke up as her deep and lovely slumber was interrupted by a noise in coming from the room besides hers. groaning while furrowing her brows, the [hair color]-ette stood up and went out of her room, heading straight to her co-demon slayers' room.

     You see, even though Y/N usually wakes up early due to her being a demon slayer and her past training, she hated being woke up by the others except for herself.

     Especially if it's not her intention to wake up early the next day, so causing noise while she sleeps - even if it was just an accident, is just like you wanting to die in the hands of an irritated Y/N L/N instead of demons.