008. NAO

CHAPTER EIGHT:NAO

CHAPTER EIGHT:
NAO.

     "I'M A CULTIVATOR

     "I'M A CULTIVATOR. LIKE what the word describes, I cultivate swordsmen." Urokodaki explains to this new student, Tanjiro.

     They're currently in a forest, where they would be starting Tanjiro's training to be a demon slaying swordsman.

     The goblin masked man continued, "there are 'cultivators' who cultivate swordsmen with a variety of techniques in a variety of places. If one wants to enter the demon slayer corps, then they must survive in the 'final selection' on Fujikasaneyama. And I get to decide if whether you are allowed to enter the final selection."

     With that, Tanjiro's training began.

     From dodging traps in the forest, with trial and error, he trained intensely for his sister. He would wake up early to do his work out before entering the forest and dodge each trap again.

     When he comes home at night time, he would be greeted by the H/C haired masked girl to help him eat and clean up before going to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "I'm back."

     "Kamado-kun, are you done training for the day? Here, I prepared some meal for you." The girl helps the burgundy haired boy.

     "Yes. Y-You don't have to always help me, Y/N-san."

     "Oh, nonsense! Let me help you. Eat here while I prepare you a bath and clothes before you sleep, alright?"

     Tanjiro even learned that they've been slayers since at the age of twelve for Y/N and thirteen for Makito.

     "You're already a demon slayer?!" Tanjiro repeated, shocked at the information that she just found out.

     He 'overheard' Y/N and Makito talking about their possible future missions.

     "Yeah, didn't we tell you?" The white masked girl asked, not remembering if she ever really told the male Kamado.