016. HAGANEZUKA'S CREATION

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:HAGANEZUKA'S CREATION

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
HAGANEZUKA'S CREATION.

     FIFTEEN DAYS HAS ALREADY gone ever since Tanjiro returned from the final selection and ever since Y/N crossed paths with the upper demon two

    Tanjiro looked at the approaching figure of a man wearing a woven hat with floral wind chimes hanging to the sides.

     "Urokodaki-san, is that the person we're expecting?"

     Y/N momentarily stopped petting their pet wolf and walked behind Tanjiro. Makito also came and peeked.

     "Oh, it's Haganezuka-san..."

     Y/N took off her mask and smiled at the man. "Hotaru-san!" The girl waved. However, the man ignored the girl and walked up to Tanjiro.

     "Wind chimes..." The burgundy haired Kamado muttered while looking at the man.

     "My name is Haganezuka. I am the one that has forged the blade that will be used by Kamado Tanjiro."

     The boy's face lit up. "I am Kamado Tanjiro. Please, come in and have a seat!"

     Once again, the man ignored Tanjiro and sat on his knees on the wooden ground and he takez out a rectangular box. "This is a 'nichirin blade.'"

     "Uhm, please come in and have a seat." Tanjiro offered but was ignored again. "I forged this blade." Haganezuka continues.

     Tanjiro sweatdropped at the male and offered once again. "Please come in and have a seat."

     On the other hand, at the side, Y/N snickered at the scene.

     "The nichirin blade's raw materials are iron sand and ore from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun. 'Scarlet crimson iron sand' and 'scarlet crimson ore'. They are metals that have absorbed the sunlight."

     Tanjiro worriedly looked down at Haganezuka. "I'm pretty sure your bag is going to get mud on it." The boy mentally cried as he was ignored by the male again.