020. MISSION WITH THE LOUDMOUTHS

CHAPTER TWENTY:MISSION WITH THE LOUDMOUTHS

CHAPTER TWENTY:
MISSION WITH THE LOUDMOUTHS.

     "PLEASE! I BEG YOU, I beg you! Please marry me!" Y/N and Tanjiro immediately looked forward to where they heard the loud pleading

     "PLEASE! I BEG YOU, I beg you! Please marry me!" Y/N and Tanjiro immediately looked forward to where they heard the loud pleading. Only to see a boy, probably in their age, clinging onto a girl's waist as he cries.

     The boy was wearing a demon slayer uniform, a yellow-orange haori with white colored triangle patterns, matching his yellow hair that fades into orange at the tips.

     The duo looked at the displayed scene in front of them with dotted expressions, a single bullet of sweat dropping from their foreheads.

     "I don't know when I'll die! So please marry me! I beg you!"

     "Huh?"

     Is this guy serious?

     All of a sudden, a sparrow, similar to Y/N's, flew towards them and started chirping as if he was panicking. "Chirp, chirp! Chirp, chirp!"

     Tanjiro reached out a hand to let the sparrow rest as he speaks to him.

"Chirp, chirp! Chirp, chirp!" The bird chirps once again, and the burgundy haired boy seemed to understand while his companion had her head slightly tilted as she wasn't able to understand what the sparrow was saying.

     This sparrow is just the same as Ryu but why can't I understand it? Oh well, it's not like it matters.

     "I see, I understand. I'll think of a way!" Tanjiro mutters. The [hair color]-ette turned to her own sparrow on her shoulder. "Ryu, can you understand what they're saying?" She asks in a whispering manner, Ryu slightly bopping his head as an answer.

     "I beg you! Marry me!" The yellow haired boy continued to plead while letting out crocodile tears, his arms still wrapped around the lady's waist until a pair of arms pulled him away by his haori.

     The boy looked up to see a burgundy haired boy, an irk present on his temple. "What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road! Can't you see that the lady doesn't want this?! And you're bothering the sparrows too!"