003. A FAMILY'S DEMISE

CHAPTER THREE: A FAMILY'S DEMISE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THREE:
A FAMILY'S DEMISE.

    SABURO-JII-SAN MUST BE LONELY, living alone since his family died

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    SABURO-JII-SAN MUST BE LONELY, living alone since his family died. Next time, I'll bring my brothers and sisters along...

    Even if it's scary, it's okay, because demons doesn't exist.

    But even though I said that...

    Our grandmother, before she died, said the same thing...

    "Thank you for letting me stay last night, Saburo-san!" Tanjiro turned around and waved goodbye to the adult.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    Y/N woke up groggily, squinting her eyes due to the sunlight directly hitting on her face.

    The H/C haired female turned to her side and picked up her mask that she took off before sleeping, and her nichirin sword.

    When she came out of the cave, she looked around, deciding where to head to try finding her white haired friend, Makito.

    Meanwhile...

    Makito woke up because of something heavy on top of him. There was a pile of snow on his shoulders and legs, and even on the top of his head.

    The white haired male shook the snow on his head to his shoulders and legs, feeling light again. Thank god, his haori was able to prevent him from getting too cold.

    Makito looked around while still sitting on the tree branch, looking for a familiar masked female but saw no one.

    The male sighed before going off the branch to look for his suicidal maniac friend.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘 ── ( 𝗄𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗇𝗈 𝗒𝖺𝗂𝖻𝖺 ) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें