025. MURATA'S FEAR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:MURATA'S FEAR

MURATA'S FEAR.

     RIGHT AFTER UBUYASHIKI ANNOUNCED the pillar meeting to start, Shinobu raised a hand to let herself speak

     RIGHT AFTER UBUYASHIKI ANNOUNCED the pillar meeting to start, Shinobu raised a hand to let herself speak. "Okay then, let us take care of Kamado-kun at my place." Tanjiro turned his head towards the insect pillar with a puzzled expression. "Huh?" Then he turned to look at Y/N, who only gave him a nod.

     With a clap, Shinobu added, "okay, take him away!" Without hesitation, two kakushis came and carried Tanjiro whilst saying, "excuse us for before!" Then ran away to Shinobu's estate. Y/N and Makito could only sigh.

     Seeing as they're out of Tanjiro's earful, Ubuyashiki started with a velvety voice. "Okay, the pillar meeting will--"

     However, the demon slayer's leader was cut off when Tanjiro's voice came once again. "Please wait a minute!"

     Y/N and Makito froze, mentally face-palming due to their friend's stubbornness. I will make sure to kick you once this meeting is done, Tanjiro.

     The burgundy haired boy continued, "I want to buttheads with that scarred guy! I mean it! Just for cutting Nezuko!" Whilst he was shouting over, the kakushis couldn't help but panic. Scared that the pillars or Ubuyashiki will get mad and shout at them as well.

     "Shut up! Shut up!"

     Obviously, Tanjiro ignored them as he continued once more. "I shouldn't be going against the rules for just a headbutt!"

     "Shut up! Rip his fingers off now!"

     Suddenly, as Tanjiro was shouting in desperation to headbutt Shinazugawa, two rocks came flying towards the boy and hit his forehead. Causing the pillars to turn to Y/N and Muichiro who has deadpanned expressions on their faces.

     "Interrupting what Oyakata-sama is saying, is a bad idea." Said Muichiro with a stern voice. Y/N added to the kakushis with an equal stern voice, "Take him away."