E I G H T

"I have nothing to prove to you."

Y/N'S POV

A few days later, Peter was feeling a lot better but he was still heartbroken. May raised him since he was little and he couldn't believe she left him. I comforted him for days and eventually he was feeling better. It was a Monday and I decided to skip school because why not? But Peter decided to go since he wanted to see Ned.

"HE'S SO TALL AND HANDSOME AS HELL! HE'S SO BAD BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL!" I sang my lungs out. Taylor Swift songs we're amazing and I couldn't help but blast it in my room and dance around. I used my hair brush as an imaginary microphone. I was busy doing weird dance moves until Steve, Wanda and Natasha came in.

"Oh shit!" I dropped my hair brush and lowed the volume.

"H-Hey?" I said putting one of my hands on the desk and the other one on my hips. My legs we're crossed and I was smiling awkwardly. They laughed and came towards me.

"Not going to lie Y/N but your singing was quite good." Wanda said. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? I thought I sucked. I feel like I sound good until I hear a recording of it." I said. They all smiled.

"Oh we should do some karaoke!" Natasha said. Me and Wanda nodded our heads but Steve already ran out of the room. I rolled my eyes and looked at the two of them with a big smile.

"What song do you guys want?" I ask. They squinted their eyes until Wanda's eyes widened.

"Perfect by One Direction! I love that song." Wanda said. Me and Nat just shrugged and turned on the song.

"Grab your hairbrushes ladies!" I smiled and handed them a hairbrush.

2 minutes later...

"BUT IF YOU LIKE CAUSING TROUBLE UP IN HOTEL ROOMS!" Wanda screamed.

"AND IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS!" Nat sang.

"IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE THINGS YOU KNOW THAT WE SHOULDN'T DO! THEN BABY I'M PERFECT, BABY I'M PERFECT FOR YOU!" I sang along dancing with them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Tony said coming into my room. We dropped our hairbrushes with our mouths wide open. I stopped recording and turned the music off facing my dad.

"Singing?" I said while laughing.

"You guys sound like eleven year old girls having a sleepover. Nat, Wanda I need you guys in the conference room now." He rolled his eyes and left. But I swore I saw a tiny smile on his face.

"Bye guys." They waved and walked out. I saved the recording and went outside of my room as well. I wandered around, greeting bodyguards and examining paintings until I stopped at Peter's room. I looked around to see if anyone was around but it was empty. I huffed and opened the door, locking it behind me.

"Typical." I said looking around the room. I found his Spider-Man mask laying down on his table. I smiled and sat down on his bed. I grabbed the mask and put it on.

"Hello Y/N, it's nice to finally meet you." Karen said.

I smiled and spoke.

"You must be Karen, Peter has told me a lot about you. Mind if I ask you a few questions?" I asked.

"Sure Y/N." The AI replied.

I smiled to myself and started asking random questions about Peter. I was about to take off the mask until I had one more question in mind.