F I V E

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."- Oscar Wilde

DING DONG

"I'll get it!" I yelled. I went to the door and opened it to see an elderly man wearing glasses and holding a package.

"Package for Y/N Williams." He said. I smiled and took the package. I grabbed a flower and handed it to him.

"Thank you uh..." I looked at his name tag and grinned.

"Thank you Mr. Stan Lee. Have a great day!" I smiled. He smiled widely and walked away. I went up to my room and opened the package hesitantly. I screamed in joy when I saw what was inside. But I think my scream was kind of too loud because everyone came rushing in my room with their weapons.

"WHAT! WHO? WHERE?" Sam said. I laughed and showed them the box.

"Guys chill. It's just my favorite books have finally arrived!" They all looked in the box to see just regular books.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT THE SHATTER ME SERIES?" Wanda said. I nodded my head furiously. She ran and sat down next to me.

>.<

I walked in school feeling nauseous. Why the hell did dad ask me to go to school after what had happened? I gulped and walked in class slowly. Everyone stopped talking and just stared at me. Soon there were flashes and cameras' pointing at me.

"Y/N! Y/N! CAN I GET A QUICK PICTURE?"

"Y/N a superheroine? More like a super loser."

"Y/N is it true that you pushed Liz off the stairs?"

I had a frown on my face. I tried really hard not to scream.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up before I throw one of you in the rubbish bin." I said in a way too calm tone. Everyone stopped talking and immediately put their phones away.

"Fine, it's true. I am Tony Stark's daughter and I am an Avenger! But do you guys really believe all the bullshit Liz said?" I said with a frown on my forehead. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. One girl who was my friend shook her head, signally telling she doesn't believe what Liz said. Slowly one by one shook their head, putting their heads down in guilt.

"Thank you!" I sighed and took a sit.

Flashback...

I skipped all the way to the living room with a book in my hand. I twirled around happily but my smile faded away when I saw the Avengers looking at the television seriously.

"Hey guys what's up?" No reply. I sighed and sat down. My book dropped on the floor when I realized what the news is about.

"A girl name Liz Allan said she has identified who the mysterious daughter of Tony Stark is. Here is a short video clip." I rolled my eyes. This couldn't be happening right? I watched the news carefully until a video clip popped out.

"Hi um my name is Liz Allan and I have found out who the mysterious daughter of Tony Stark is. Plus, she is an Avenger too and her superhero name is S/N. I'm just going to go straight to the point. Tony Stark's daughter is Y/N Stark the girl who is in my High School. Everybody hates her and who knew she was the type to be a superheroine. She has been a-"

I stopped listening to the news and fell down to the floor with a small thud. This is not Liz, no it can't be. I did nothing to her. How did she find out? How did she do this? Why is she saying stuff about me that isn't true at all? My breathing became heavier. My eyes were blurry and my hands we're feeling weird. I gulped and shook my head. So many questions we're going around in my head. What did she want from me? I wanted to show the world who I am once I was free too say it. But I didn't want it like this. Not like this. I looked up to see all the Avengers looking at me with worried looks.