F I F T E E N

"We won Mr. Stark."

Y/N'S POV

We have been searching everywhere for her, but there is no sign of her at all. I wake up everyday feeling stressed and exhausted. The day my dad died kept repeating in my head. The words Peter told him. Everything about that day was horrible and I hated it. I sighed and sat down at the park bench. I haven't been able to focus on work anymore. I've been helping Pepper with the Stark industries, but with all this shit going on I don't even know if I want to continue. I sipped my coffee silently while looking at pigeons which flew gracefully in the morning sky. I took in the air and exhaled. Aidan hasn't been texting me lately and whenever I call him, he says he's busy with something. I was about to take a picture but stopped when I heard a group of girls I knew pass by me. It was Amelia, Courtney and Amanda. They we're always kind and they we're quite good friends to me. I waved at them and they waved back with a smile. I was about to take my picture again but a few of their words caught my attention.

"I feel so bad for her. I don't think Aidan and Avery has told her yet." Amanda said with a sigh.

"Yeah she doesn't deserve this at all, I really want to tell her but I'm afraid of what Avery will do." Amelia said in a sad tone.

"I don't give a fuck anymore Amelia, I'm telling her." Courtney said while turning around to face me. I looked up and saw her walking towards me. I stood up, putting my phone in my bag. She sighed and put both of her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry for this." Courtney said. Amelia and Amanda came to stand beside her looking worried.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"A-Aidan's cheating on you Y/N." She said with a sad smile. I looked at her horrified. I nudged her hands away and I dropped my bag on the floor.

"He wouldn't. Besides how do you guys know?" I shook the thought out of my head and stared at them. They looked at one and another and looked back at me.

"Avery told us. Being the absolute bitch she is, she just can't keep her mouth shut. So that's how we found out." Amelia said with a nod. I frowned slightly and picking up my bag.

"Thank you." I whispered. They nodded and nervously looked at each other. Aidan wouldn't cheat on me right? Maybe Avery told them that just to make them curious? I saw Peter in his Spider-Man suit swinging around the park. He's probably looking for clues. He's white Spidey eyes spotted me and he came towards me. I saw the girls blushing madly and asked him for a picture. I smiled a little and grabbed Amanda's phone. I took a picture and gave them back the phone. They thanked both of us and headed off to who knows where. I wiped a single tear away and looked at Peter who's mask was off.

"Peter Benjamin Parker p-put your mask back on before anyone sees you." I said in a playful threatening voice but the words came out weirdly and I choked slightly. He looked at me with a playful grin and pushed me to a tree where no one could see us. He stepped back and looked at me confused.

"Are you okay?" He said slightly worried.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine just a lot going on you know." I said looking away from him. I have been saying that word a lot lately. He nodded and my head snapped back to him.

"I have to go." I said worriedly. He looked at me confused again.

"Y/N-

"I'm sorry Peter. I'll see you at Carol's house." I waved at him before tapping my watch. It transformed me into my suit and I flew to Aidan's house.

>.<

I walked in Aidan's house slowly and the first thing I saw was his mom watching the television. Very loudly.

"Hey Mrs. Anderson." I smiled. She looked at me with a smile.

"Hi honey, Aidan's upstairs in his bedroom." She nodded towards the stairs and I thanked her. My hands we're shaking and my breathing was heavy. I knocked on his door. No sound. I knocked again louder this time. Still no sound. I could hear the television from up here. I sighed and tried to open the door but it was lock. Fuck this. I grabbed my bobby pin and tried to unlock the door. After five minutes of struggling, I did it. I cheered to myself and entered the room.

"What the actual hell." I whispered and stumbled to the floor. There he was. Fucking Avery on his bed. My eyes widened in horror and I looked away tears spilling from my eyes.

"Fuck both of you!" I screamed and both of them looked at me. Avery's eyes widened and she went under the covers while Aidan wrapped another blanket around him. He came towards me with a guilty look but I backed away.

"What is this?" I whispered to him. I think my scream was too loud because he's mom came rushing up the stairs. As soon as she knew what was happening, she looked at her son with a disgusted look.

"Get the fuck out of my house right now Avery." Mrs. Anderson said sternly. Avery's eyes widened in fear and she quickly wore her clothes. She gave me a glare but I think Mrs. Anderson saw it. She grabbed Avery by her wrist harshly which made her squeal in pain.

"If I ever see you near my son or Y/N again, I will kill you." She looked at Avery with full of anger. I just sat there on the floor absolutely stunned. Avery nodded and ran away. My breathing hitched slightly as Aidan's hand came on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I said loudly and moved his hand away harshly. He looked down at the floor guiltily.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I-

"Oh shut the fuck up. I don't want anymore excuses from you!" I stood up wiping my tears away. His mother just looked at him with annoyance and anger.

"I don't want to see you ever again." I said confidently. My voice cracked slightly but I stood tall. I kicked him on the shin which made him groan in pain. I nodded my head and headed downstairs, but before I could open the front door, his mom called for me.

"Y/N." She said softly. I turned to look at her. She smiled sadly and came towards me. She cupped my cheeks in a motherly way. I smiled back.

"I'm so sorry love. You don't deserve any of this. I hope you live your best life. Forget about him because he is not right for you. I hope he learns a lesson on what he did. I would actually throw him out of this house right now but he is my son and it is my responsibility to take care of him. I always imagined you being my beautiful daughter. But I guess not. I hope the next guy treats you very well my love." She smiled sadly. I sobbed and hugged her tightly.

"I love you Mrs. Anderson. Let's keep in touch okay?" I pulled away from the hug.

"I love you too dear, yes please keep in touch with me and please call me Nikki." She smiled.

"Thank you Nikki." I hugged her again. I waved a little at her before opening the front door. I sighed and flew back to Carol's house with tears spilling all over my face. Ice cream and movies tonight I guess.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I heard that you're good at math. Would you help me replace my X without asking Y?"

 Would you help me replace my X without asking Y?"