T H R E E

"Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with."

Y/N'S POV

"SHIT!" I dropped the table down and groaned in exhaustion. I need water. 

"LANGUAGE!" Steve said sternly.

"Oh, come on! I'm 17!"

"Still young. Now let me see you carry this huge rock." I rolled my eyes and picked up the rock. This training is getting really stupid day by day.

"Your super strength is well. I guess we're done with trai-

"Really? Thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged him and ran away as fast as I can. He chuckled and went to chat with Thor. I opened my room and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I got out, hopped on my bed and scrolled through YouTube. Suddenly, there was a tap on my window. I turned around but no one was there. I got up curiously and opened the window.

"Hel-

"BOO!" I shrieked at the voice and punched whoever it was right on the face. It was a pretty hard punch too. I peeked open my eyes to see Spider-Man groaning in pain and rubbing his nose.

"Oh my Thor, I am so so sorry!" I grabbed his wrist and made him come inside my room.

"Are you okay? God that's a stupid question." I said guiltily.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, you have very strong reflexes." He said still rubbing his nose in pain.

"Sorry." I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Hey." He said softly. I looked at his white Spidey eyes sadly. "It's okay, I'm alright." He said while looking at me. We stared at each other for awhile until I cleared my throat and decided to speak.

"What brings you here?" I asked slightly confused.

"Oh uh I just came by to talk to Mr. Stark and then I just decided to come to your window and maybe say h-hi?" He said nervously. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Next time show me that you're outside or I'm going to have to punch you again." I laughed. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smiling.

"Do you have any powers?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah I do, I have like you know Wanda's powers? I can control the energy but I can't read minds which sucks. I also have fast reflexes like you and I can fly!" I said smiling. He looked at me, his white spidey eyes widening.

"That's awesome. Why aren't you an Avenger?" He said. My smile slowly faded away.

"Dad said I need a few more trainings then maybe I could join. I guess he's just worried about me and my safety but he doesn't know how worried I am. After missions, he always comes back home with bruises and blood all over him and I am scared, I'm just really worried, that maybe someday I don't have him by my side anymore." I rambled and my eyes widened as I realized I just rambled to Spider-Man. He was staring at me through those lenses.

"Everything will be fine Y/N. Okay?" He said slowly.

"Okay." I said. He patted my shoulder and got up to leave.

"Hey Spidey wait up!" He turned around to look at me.

"Well I saw this at a store and I thought maybe you would like it?" I grabbed a box and showed it to him. Inside of it was a Spider-Man figurine. I was planning on keeping it to myself but I changed my mind.

"This is so cool!" He said and took it from me. I laughed at his childishness and hugged him.

"Thank you. Well, for listening to me ramble." I felt him tense up but he hugged me back.

"Anytime Y/N." He broke away from the hug and held on the box tightly.

"Thanks for this!" He said as he webbed away in the evening sky which was painted in orange and a tint of yellow. I sighed and closed the window. I turned around and headed towards the door to go downstairs. I looked at my window one last time before shutting my door and heading down for dinner.

>.<

PETER'S POV

I opened my window and hopped in my room. I quickly changed and took out the figurine from the box. I was busy examining it until Aunt May came in.

"Peter! Are you done with patro- oh hello." She smiled and sat down beside me.

"Yeah I'm done with patrol." I sighed and looked at my Aunt.

"Who gave you that? It's adorable." She said and grabbed the figurine from me.

"Y/N s-she gave it to me." I smiled and looked at my feet. I looked back up to see Aunt May smirking at me.

"You love her don't you?" She nudged me by the shoulder. My eyes widened and I looked away.

"Y-yeah I do." I mumbled and scratched the back of my neck nervously. She hugged me and rubbed my head.

"My little boy is growing up so fast. Uncle Ben and your parents would be so proud." I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I'm scared she will reject me May." I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I promise you honey, she won't. I promise." She kissed my forehead and sighed.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I'm no photographer but I can picture us together."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
It's Always You (Peter Parker X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें