E I G H T E E N

"The truth is a matter of circumstance. It's not all things to all people all the time."

Y/N'S POV

I squinted my eyes to the light. Where am I?

"The quilted multiverse works only in an infinite universe. With an infinite amount of space, every possible event will occur an infinite number of times. These universes can interact with one another, and when they collide, the violence and energy produced is more than enough to give rise to a big bang." I heard someone say. That voice sounds familiar.

"Thank you for the explanation Carol." I heard someone say. It sounded like T'Challa. I opened my eyes fully and looked around the room. I was in Carol's bedroom and everyone was surrounded around me.

"Y/N!" I heard someone say. I looked to my left to see Peter crouching down beside me to touch my face.

"Finally you woke up!" I heard Sam grumble. I chuckled weakly.

"What happened?" I said. Carol explained everything to me in full detail and I nodded. I looked around the room again to see someone leaning against the wall.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

"Language. Even if I'm dead she does not take my advice at all Tony." Steve said. My mind was blank. I pushed pass Carol to see Tony, Steve, Natasha, Wanda and Vision. Wait.

"Guys d-do you see this?" I exclaimed. Clint looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No?" He said. Six of them stopped talking and looked at me.

"Y/N? Can you see us?" Natasha said her eyes widening. I laughed. This is all fake right?

"I-I mean yeah." I said to her. She smiled and grabbed my arm. Her touch. I can feel it. My body was trembling.

"Y/N? Who are you talking to?" Bruce said in worry. I ignored him and looked at Tony. He was looking at me with a surprised expression.

"Dad." I whispered my voice cracking. He's eyes widened and he smiled brightly.

"Y/N." He said in tears. I ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. I cupped his cheeks tears streaming down my eyes.

"Oh god I missed you Dad." I cried and hugged him again. He hugged me back and I could feel him crying. I broke away from the hug and looked at Wanda, Vision, Steve and Natasha. I hugged Nat and Wanda tightly and went over to Vision. I fist bumped him and then I went over to Steve.

"Mama Steve." I laughed. He laughed as well and hugged me tightly.

"I thought you we're gone. The time machine?" I said in confusion. He just smirked and pointed his finger behind me. I turned around to see Doctor Strange, T'Challa, Peter, Carol, Clint, Bruce, Sam, Rhodey, Bucky and Thor smiling at me. What?

"Wait, you can see them too?" I asked in shock. They all nodded their heads.

"How?" I whispered and looked at my Dad. He smiled.

"Well there is a thing called multiverse and with the help of Doctor Strange we kind of created one. We set up this whole 'who are you talking too?' plan." Tony said. I stood there flabbergasted. A multiverse? What is that? Instead I looked around the room and finally spotted him. Doctor Strange. I marched towards him and he put both of his hands up in surrender.

"How did you do this?" I whispered to him.

"Well I did it, didn't I?" He rolled his eyes at me but I saw him smile. I put my hand out for him to shake it. He looked at me confused but took my hand. He was about to pull away but I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"Oh thank you so much! You're not so bad after all!" I laughed. He patted my back and shrugged me off but he had a smile on his face. I turned around to look at everyone. All of them we're laughing and just having fun with each other. I smiled sadly. Was this the right thing to do? I shrugged it off and went towards my Dad. He was having an intense conversation with Peter.

"You better treat her right or there will be consequences." He said. Peter nodded his head furiously and did a little salute. I laughed and ruffled Peter's hair.

"He will dad, I trust him." I looked at Peter. He looked back at me with a small smile. I could see he was crying.

"You're all grown up!" Nat said while engulfing me in a big hug. I chuckled and hugged her back. I noticed someone leaning against the doorframe.

"Nat, who's that?" I questioned. Nat looked behind her and grinned.

"Meet my... sister Y/N." She nodded. I smiled at Nat and went over to the woman.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." I smiled. She stood there her mouth open wide.

"Hey, I'm Yelena. Nice to meet you too." She said and shook my hand. I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged her. She hugged me back and I sighed happily.

"You have a beautiful name." She thanked me and we started a conversation. It was amazing to finally have them back. Carol told me that it was dangerous to do a multiverse but according to Doctor Strange, he did it perfectly. I smiled and looked around the room. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me outside.

"Peter." I chuckled. He grinned and took out something from his pocket. It was a necklace with a spider on it.

"That's so pretty." I gasped. He chuckled.

"Glad you like it." He smiled and put it on for me. I admired it and grinned sheepishly. I pecked him on the lips and muttered a thank you. I didn't notice his eyes widen.

"Alright your time is over Parker." I heard Wanda say. I turned around and saw her grinning. Peter smiled and headed back into the room. I ran to Wanda and hugged her.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." I whispered. She hugged me back.

"I missed you more little one." She said kissing my forehead. We headed to the balcony and started a conversation.

"We're going to catch Liz, don't worry." Wanda said out of the blue. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah we will."

"We will." Steve said from behind. He stood in the middle of us and side hugged both of us. He put his head on top of mine and three of us just stood there looking at the scenery from Carol's balcony.

This was perfect and I don't want it to end.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, are you a loan? Because you sure have my interest!"