N I N E T E E N

"Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."

1 week later...

Y/N'S POV

It felt weird having them back. Really weird. Dad decided to remodel a new tower, which was already done. Yeah, it was quite fast.

"Nat!" I yelled. Me and Nat we're the only one's who we're curious about the multiverse. Like how did they come back? Why didn't the year or time change? I shrugged my shoulders and opened my closet door. We we're going to have a fancy ball to celebrate that the Avengers we're back. I scanned my dresses and sighed in defeat.

"Here I got a dress for you." Nat said while entering my room. She had a midnight blue dress in her hand and I smiled. It looked beautiful.

"Thank you." I hugged her and went in my walk in closet. I closed the door shut and changed into the dress. It fit me perfectly and it showed my curves well.

"So?" I said while stepping out of the walk in closet. Nat looked up from her phone and she grinned brightly.

"Y/N you look stunning!" She chuckled. I sat on my chair and she helped me do my hair and some light makeup. I smiled when Nat added the finishing touches.

"There! All done!" She said. She made me stand up and twirled me around.

"Peter is one lucky man." She winked at me. I slapped her arm playfully and pushed her out of the door.

"You have to get ready too!" I said following her to her room. She put her hands up in surrender and walked to her closet.

"I'm picking!" I said excitedly.

"No you're not." She glared at me. I ignored her and picked out a black dress. The dress was long and really pretty. It would look great with her red hair.

"That's not bad." She shrugged and pushed me out of her room. I rolled my eyes playfully. I took a deep breath and headed my way downstairs.

Calm down Y/N.

Am I sweating?

I really want to eat ice cream right now.

Fuck where's my phone?

I shrugged of my thoughts and stepped the last step downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled and walked towards them. Oh gosh, how I hate heels. Everyone turned to look at me and their eyes widened.

"Damn girl. You look like a princess." Wanda said walking towards me. I smiled brightly.

"And you're the Queen." I said sheepishly. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"IS THAT MY DAUGHTER?!" Tony said loudly. I chuckled and walked up to him.

"Yes it is!" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed me on top of my head.

"You look stunning kiddo." Steve said. I grinned.

"When are you going to stop calling me kiddo?" I scrunched up my nose and poked his chest playfully.

"I'm going to keep calling you that until, you stop calling me Mama Steve." He said.

"She calls you that?!" Sam said while dying out of laughter.

"No way, I'm not going to stop calling you that." I laughed and hit his arm playfully. I looked around and noticed Peter wasn't here.

"Your prince charming is outside." Bucky said. I nodded and looked at everyone.