F O U R T E E N

"A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's a privilege to be among them."

PETER'S POV

I woke up around 3 AM to see everyone still asleep. I felt something on my lap and I looked down to see Y/N sleeping peacefully. I smiled weakly and moved pieces of her hair off her face. She looked so beautiful. I yawned and was about to go in a deep sleep again but I felt something weird in the atmosphere. I sighed and got up, gently putting Y/N's head on the pillow. I wore my hoodie and walked outside to get some fresh air. I was about to head inside when I heard something move behind me. I looked back but no one was there.

"Who's there?" I said getting ready my web shooters. There was a noise on my left and I turned my head to the left to see a woman in a black mask.

"Who are y-

Before I could finish my sentence, she secured me in ropes and two men came towards me. The next thing I know is everything went pitch black.

>.< 

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and looked around to see Peter not here. I frowned and stood up sleepily looking out the window. I saw two men outside the door carrying Peter? Wait. 

"Peter?" I whispered and rushed to the door opening it. But there was no one in sight. My breathing became heavy and I looked around frantically for my watch which can make me put on my suit. 

"There you are!" I huffed and grabbed the watch on the counter. I tapped it and transformed in my suit. 

"Can't God give me a break?" I sighed and flew to where they we're bringing Peter. I stopped in mid air and looked down to see them bringing Peter in a old abandoned house. I walked in the house slowly and hid in the corner where no one could see me. They put Peter on a chair and tied him up with multiple chains.

"Stop right there!" I stepped out from my hiding spot and pointed my hands towards them. My energy in me are bursting to come out. I was ready to fight them but instead they stepped back and a woman stepped in front of me. 

"Who are you?" I said in a shaky breath. She was wearing a mask so I couldn't see her properly except for her hair and eyes. I recognize those eyes. I tilt my head slight to the right. She took out her mask and I gasped, hands dropping to the side. 

"You." I whispered and pointed my hands back up to her. 

"Me." Liz smirked and stepped forward making me stumble a little. She laughed and put my hands down to the sides.

"Surprised?" She smirked. I got out of her grip and stepped back. I pointed my hands towards her and sent my powers towards her making her hit the wall. She groaned painfully and I looked at my right to see the two men walking towards me with anger. I used my powers to pick up the huge rock at the corner. I knocked one men out with it and I looked at the second guy with pure anger. 

"I've always wanted to do a roundhouse kick." I smiled innocently and kicked him in the stomach. My heels stabbed him in the stomach and I took it out disgusted.

"Oh god I was not expecting that." I scrunched my nose up and looked at Liz. She was holding a gun right at me and I tried to use my powers but I couldn't because she already started shooting. I had no energy left so I slid down a wall panting in exhaustion.

"Tell me if it hurts will you?" She said pointing it right at my head.

"Oh you tell me." Someone said and I saw her get knocked out cold. I looked up breathing heavily to see Peter looking angry. I was so focused on these three people that I didn't notice Peter had woken up and escaped.