T H I R T E E N

"I'm with you until the end of the line."

Y/N'S POV

I could have saved her. I could but I couldn't. My powers weren't so strong like Wanda's. We just finished her funeral and now we we're heading back to our own homes. I waved goodbye to everyone and headed back to my flat. I took out my keys, unlocked the door and headed inside. I was shocked when I saw Aidan standing there with flowers in his hands. 

"Wanna go out on a little date?" He said. I smiled at him sadly and grabbed the flowers putting it in a vase.

"Thank you for the flowers and yeah sure why not. I need to get my mind off things." I smiled at him. He gave me a smile as well. But not one of those bright smiles he usually gives me. It was just a small grin. I shook off my thoughts and grabbed my purse from the counter.

"Shall we?" I said smiling sadly.

"Yeah." That's all he said before going out the door leaving me confused. I sighed and locked the door going towards the lift where he was standing. 

>.<

He brought me to a nice restaurant in Queens. I was never really a fan of going out to restaurants. I would really love it if he brought me to the movies or something. What about a little set up at his backyard with some pillows and those things we use to watch movies. A projector? Yeah that. That would be amazing. I always convinced him not to bring me to restaurants but he doesn't listen at all.

"Aidan, order now. He's waiting." I gave him a glare. He looked up from his phone which he was using non stop. He nodded and ordered his food. Once the waiter left, he went back to his phone chatting with someone. I rolled my eyes and took out my book. It was a book called "The Cruel Prince" So far, the book is amazing and I'm already in love with it. I looked up to see Aidan smiling brightly at his phone. What the actual fuck?

"Hey, who are you chatting with?" I asked. I'm not nosy, I'm just observant. He sighed and showed me his screen. It was one of his friends. As soon as he got a notification from someone he turned back the phone to him and begin chatting again. I sighed and looked at my book. I looked up again to see our foods coming. I closed my book and was about to grab a tissue but my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. Carol? I picked up the phone with a smile.

"Hey Carol! What's up?" I said happily. I heard her chuckle.

"Hey Y/N, just wanted to check if you're okay." She said. I grinned.

"Yeah I'm fine, just kind of sad that Wanda's gone." I sighed. 

"Yes I understand that honey, want to come over later? We could watch some movies with ice cream! I'll call everyone as well." She said. My eyes widened. 

"Of course! That would be amazing actually. I'll come at 4." I smiled. 

"Alright, see you soon little one. Love you." I sighed and smiled.

"Love you more Carol." I hung up and placed my phone in my bag. I looked up to see Aidan looking at me with a confused look.

"Who's Carol?" He said confused. I chuckled a little.

"Captain Marvel. You know her right?" I said normally. His eyes widened and he nodded slowly. I smiled to myself and we ate our food in silence. 

>.<

"I'll be going now Aidan." I said. I picked up my coat and wore it since it was a chilly day.

"Where are you going?" He said confused. 

"To pick up Peter and then we're going to Carol's to watch a movie. You can go home since I'll come back quite late or I might as well stay over there." I shrugged and kissed him on the lips.