F O U R

"The world is in our hands. It's left to us, guys. And we got to do something with it."

Y/N'S POV

1 month later...

"Y/N!" Steve screamed and tossed multiple pillows at me. For Bucky's sake. I swear to God.

"Fuck of-

"Language! Come on wake the fu-

"HA! Language Steve!" I laughed and woke up. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Come on N/N, Tony wants to show you something." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed.

"Alright Mama Steve, I'm up!"

"What did you just call m-" I laughed and ran to my dad's lab. On my way I saw Sam looking very happy.

"Morning Sam!"

"Morning Kiddo." We high fived each other and I went in my dad's lab. I went up to him and he smiled.

"Morning Y/N, come on I have to show you something." He grinned and pulled me towards a suit. Wait! A suit?

"Oh my god! Who's this for?" I stared at the suit in awe. It was beautiful.

"For-" But before Tony could finish his sentence the Avengers came in.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all said in chorus. Nat and Wanda popped a party popper and grinned.

"What?" I asked confused. Everyone there looked at me in confusion as well except Tony.

"I haven't told her yet." He shook his head and looked at me. "Welcome to the Avengers Y/N Stark." He said with a smile.

"SURPRISE!" Thor said alone and did jazz hands. A few of the Avengers we're not here but I didn't mind.

"REALLY? Thank you!" I jumped excitedly and hugged all of them.

"You'll be helping Spider-Man when we don't have any missions, basically like a patrol around the neighborhood at Queens." Steve added. Could this day get any better? I looked at the time, it was 11 AM.

"Can I go now? Please!" I asked Tony. He chuckled and patted my head.

"Sure but please be careful." He said. I smiled and was about to go change but I turned back around.

"Can Spider-Man know my identity? Since he already knows I'm a Stark." I shrugged. But before Tony could reply, Nat spoke up.

"Sure honey, but only him okay?" She smiled. I returned back the smile and jogged away. Everyone in the room was looking at Nat.

"Oh come on! You know Peter and Y/N are perfect together! Right Tony?" She nudged him. Everyone turned their attention to Tony Stark with smirks on their faces.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He sighed and left making the Avengers laugh.

>.<

I flew myself to Queens and looked around. Then I spotted a certain Spider-Man sitting on top of a building. I grinned and sat next to him.

"He-" Before I could finish my sentence, he webbed both of my hands.

"What the hell! Get me out of this thing." I glared at him.

"W-who are you?" He stood up and backed away.

"Hey hey don't panic! It's me!" I used all my strength to break free from the web. I sighed and took out my mask which was only covering my eyes.