E P I L O G U E

"Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love the most."

Y/N'S POV

2 weeks later...

I closed Peter's eyes with a blindfold and took his hand in mine.

"Y/N where are we going?" He grinned.

"You'll see." I said. Ever since the multiverse happened, I was thinking about something. I talked to Doctor Strange about it and he agreed. It was a dangerous thing to do but it worked out perfectly. 

"Now, open your eyes." I smiled and took off the blindfold. Peter blinked several times adjusting to the light and looked around the room until his eyes spotted someone.

"May." He breathed out. May didn't even hesitate to run over to him and engulf him in a hug.

"I missed you." Peter cried.

"Me too honey, me too." She rubbed Peter's back in a comforting way. I had tears in my eyes but I quickly wiped it away. I winked at May and she smiled at me. A smile that told 'thank you'. Wanda came in the room with a pot and spoon. I looked at her confused.

"May, hurry we're going to start cooking." Wanda said not looking up from the pot. She finally looked up and her eyes widened.

"Shit am I interrupting something?" She said. I chuckled.

"No you're not." May said and patted Peter's cheek.

"Go on May, me and Y/N will be right behind." Peter said his eyes bloodshot red. She nodded and kissed his forehead. She waved a goodbye and went out with Wanda. I was about to walk out as well but Peter twirled me around pinning me to the wall. I smiled at him.

"How?" He said holding my waist.

"I kind of asked Doctor Strange for some help. It was a dangerous thing to go through but we managed." I smiled. He didn't even reply. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I smiled in the kiss as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back. He pinned me against the wall again not breaking away even for a second. After like a few minutes, I pulled away for air. Our foreheads we're touching and he smiled.

"Was that a way of saying thank you?" I laughed and hugged him.

"Mhm. I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Peter." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

>.<

"Okay everyone stay in your places!" Rhodey said. I stood in between Peter and my dad. We we're taking a group picture outside with basically everyone. Me, Wanda, Nat, Tony, Peter, Aunt May, Rhodey, Sam, Steve, Doctor Strange, Wong, T'Challa, Shuri, Carol, Thor, Yelena, Clint, Vision, Bucky and every other person. We had this camera sat up in the middle while Rhodey was busy doing something with it.

"Click the button you asshole!" Nat said. I laughed. Rhodey clicked the button and quickly ran towards us. We smiled and did some weird poses until it was done.

"We're done!" Steve said excitedly. We kept the camera inside the tower and went back outside. We we're just talking and having fun until there was a loud BANG. We looked over to our right to see an explosion at the city.

"Us against the world." I said with a smile already wearing my suit.

"As always!" Everyone said in chorus.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I swear someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

   THE END

   THE END