E L E V E N

"Art is not what I create. What I create is chaos."

3 years later...

PETER'S POV

Three years. Three years without her. Three years without my best friend. Three years without the love of my life. THREE YEARS! I've been looking everywhere for her but there was no sign of her at all. Ned helped me a lot but he couldn't find her either. Y/N was right, MJ did have a crush on me but we broke up last month. 

"Karen." I said.

"Yes Peter?" The AI said.

"When will I ever see her again?" I sighed and sniffed a little.

"Soon Peter soon. Don't give up." Karen replied back.

I nodded and took off my mask. I took a deep breath and went out the balcony getting the fresh summer breeze air. I was humming a song until I got a call from Wanda. 

"Hey Wanda, what's up?" I said in a quiet tone. 

"GUESS WHAT PETER?" She basically screamed through the phone.

"YEAH WHAT?" I said loudly back. I heard her laughing through the phone.

"Y/N is here! Come downstairs right now! Oh and by the way we have a mission." She said.  I ended the call and dropped my phone. She's here? No it can't be. I opened the door and rushed downstairs. A few of the Avengers we're in the meeting room but there was no sign of her.

"Okaysotherehasbeenafewhydra'sspottedatthecityandY/Nisinthelivingroom." Sam said. I was confused for a second until I got the words. 

"Thanks Sam!" I said.

"Now go!" He said. I nodded and rushed to the living room. There she was. She turned around and looked at me.

"PETER!" She smiled brightly and ran towards me giving me a hug. We stumbled back and we fell on the floor. 

"Oh my god, I missed you so much!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me again. 

"Please just please, don't leave me ever again." I sniffed and hugged her back tightly.

"I won't Peter, I won't." She smiled and broke away from the hug. She looked beautiful. She definitely changed over this years. An amazing change of course. 

"Oh god, Peter you look so different. A good different of course." She smiled and hugged me again. I relaxed in her scent and hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you." I whispered. 

"Me too." She said while sniffing a little. We we're still hugging each other until I heard someone clear their throat. I broke away from the hug and turned around. It was Bucky.

"You can stay here kids, we can handle the bad guys." He said. I was about to speak but he stopped me.

"Don't. We can handle them." Me and Y/N nodded. He left with a smile on his face. I was about to talk to her until I saw someone behind her.

"Yeah?" She looked confused. I think she realized because she turned around quickly with a quite annoying look on her face. 

>.<

Y/N'S POV

Three years. Three years I haven't seen him and there he was. He looked amazing? Great? What am I even suppose to say! Bucky left and Peter was about to talk to me but he stopped.

"Yeah?" I looked at him confused. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself. I turned around with an annoyed look on my face. 

"Hey Aidan." I sighed. He looked at me with a smile and came towards me.