31.) "I will always come back to you"

Emma's POV

2 weeks later

I looked around and sighed. We have been in this room for I don't know how long. Everyday they come in and slap me around, but I won't let them touch Livi. They give bread and water everyday, once a day.

The door opened and the man walked in. He sat a plate in front of us and walked out. I ate half my bread and gave the rest to Livi. "When are we gonna leave mommy" Livi asked. "I don't know baby, I am sure daddy is dooing everything he can to find us." 

She nodded and curled up in my lap.

Sandro's POV

"Boss, I found them" my head snapped up and I seen Alex standing in the door way. He walked over and showed me his computer screen. I looked at the coordinates and stood quickly. "Gather the men, we are going now" I commanded James. He ran out of the room. I walked to my gun closet and grabbed all the weapons I needed. I walked out to my car and seen five of my SUV's loaded and ready to go. 

We arrived at the location and I got out. "Surround the house. Shoot anyone who comes out, unless it is your donna." I yelled. They nodded and walked around the house. I busted the door down and stormed in. I shot everyone I saw. I came upon a door and stooped. I heard Emma scream. I broke down the door and walked in. 

The man had Emma by the neck and had a gun to her head. I looked at the bed and seen Livi crying.  "let her go" I growled. Both their head snapped towards me and Emma cried harder. The man laughed and shook his head. "How many times do I have to tell you, your not in charge here." He said pressing the further in to her head. I growled. 

Emma looked at me and I looked at her. She tried to get out of his hold but he just pulled her closer. She stomped his foot and his hold loosened on her neck. "you bitch" he yelled jerking her back and punching her in the face. I growled and shot him in the leg. He fell and cried out loudly. Emma stood and ran over to Livi. The man tried getting up but I shot him in the head and watched as he bled out. I looked at him and seen her crying while hold Livi tight. She looked up at me and cried harder. 

"Baby" my voice craked. She sat Livi beside her and stood walking over to me. I pulled her close and hugged her tight. She sobbed into my neck. I pulled back and wiped her cheeks. "I thought you were never going to come" she sobbed. I shook my head. "I will always come back to you" I whispered laying my forehead against hers. I looked behind her and seen Livi sitting there watching us. I released Emma and walked over to her. "Daddy" she said walking into my open arms. I lifted her and hugged her close. James walked in and hugged Emma. She winced in pain and I punched his shoulder. "Easy" I growled. He apologized and took Livi. 

I picked up Emma and carried her to me car. I went to put her in the passenger seat but she held on to me tighter. I walked around and sat in the driver seat with her in my lap. Her legs were on either side of me and her head was in my neck. I pulled the seat belt over the both of us and buckled up. I drove home and parked the car. 

I got out and carried Emma to the doctor clinic in the basement. James followed me with Livi in his arms. I opened the door to the clinic and went to sit Emma on the table. She whimpered and held on tight. I lifted her and sat in the chair by the table. I kissed her neck and she shivered. "I love you" I whispered in her ear. "I love you too" she mumbled into my neck, planting a kiss where her face was.

The doctor walked in and pulled out a bag from a cabinet. "Can she sit on the table" she asked. I shook my head, "She won't let go of me. Can you check her while she is on my lap?" I asked. She nodded. I pulled Emma's face out of my neck and caressed her cheek. "She is going to examine you but you can stay in my lap" I whispered. She nodded. I turned her around and she leaned into my chest.

The doctor squatted in front of her. "Hi sweetie, I am just going to doctor up your bruises" she said in a low voice. Emma nodded and the doctor started cleaning her up. I tightened my hold every time she winced. She raised Emma's shirt and her eyes grew big. I leaned forward and looked at her stomach. She had a long gash down her stomach line. I growled and stood up. I laid her on the table and she tried to sit up. "No, baby, stay down so she can stitch up that cut" I said. She whimpered and gripped my hand. The doctor began stitching her up. 

When she was done she gave me medicine that Emma has to take daily and then walked out of the room. I looked at Emma and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and put her head back in my neck.

I walked upstairs and peeked into the living room. Maggie was sitting on the couch watching the twins play. James walked up behind me with Livi. I pulled Emma back and sat her on the ground. She gripped my arms and hid behind me. I grabbed Livi's hand and we walked into the living room. Maggie looked up and gasped. She began crying and ran over to us. She pulled Emma into a hug. Emma tensed and looked at me with scared eyes. I pulled Maggie back and Emma leaned into me laying her head on my chest and wrapping hers arms around me holding me tight. "She is still shooken up" I explained. Maggie nodded and bent down in front of Livi. Livi hugged her and Maggie took her to the couch. James sat and rocked Diego.I looked down at Emma. "You want to sit and see the twins and Diego" I whispered. She nodded. I walked to the couch and sat down and pulled her down next to me. The twins waddled over to us and looked up. "Mama" Ace said. Emma looked at him and picked him up sitting him in her lap. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Tears sprung to her eyes and she sat him on the ground and stood up running upstairs. 

I ran after her and found her curled in a ball laying on the bed. "it's ok" I said rubbing her back and crawling in next to her. I pulled her close to me and she snuggled into my chest. "Your safe now baby" I said. I kissed her head and pulled her closer.