14.) "Get your own."

Emma's POV

Micheal is dead. 

I am sitting up in bed crying. Sandro is asleep beside me and Livi is in her room. It is 2 in the morning. I can not sleep because the image of Micheal is still in my head. 

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and cried harder. I look like a mess. "Everything is ok now" I told my reflection. I wiped my tears with some tissue paper and walked back to bed.

I didn't lay back down, I just sat there looking at the wall. I reached beside me and grabbed the remote. I flipped the TV on and turned the volume down low. 

I was in the middle of an episode of Grey's Anatomy when I heard a low grumble beside me. "Why are you still up" Sandro asked. "I can't sleep" I said turning my attention back to the screen. I felt him scoot closer and wrap his arm around me pulling me down next to him. 

"Why" he asked putting his head in my neck. "I can't stop thinking about what happened today." I answered. He kissed my neck and then leaned on his elbow above me. "He is dead and can't hurt you no more." he said. I nodded and looked down. "No one will ever hurt you again bambina." he said kissing my lips and then putting his head back in my neck. 

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he rolled over. He positioned himself with his body between my legs, his head on my pillow next to me and his face in my neck. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. He kissed my neck, and I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

 He kissed my neck, and I felt myself drifting off to sleep

When I woke up the bed was empty. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done I walked to the closet and put on  my clothes.

 When I was done I walked to the closet and put on  my clothes

I walked out of the room and to Livi's room. I peeked through the door and seen her bed empty. I walked downstairs and heard the TV playing in the living room. I walked in and seen James, Maggie, Sandro, and Livi all sitting on the couch watching a movie. I walked over and sat beside Maggie. 

She looked at me and then threw her arms around me pulling me into a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. "Mommy" Livi screamed, jumping out of Sandro's lap, she ran to me.