25.) "I can take care of myself."

Sandro's POV

I looked over at Emma asleep on my shoulder. We were on the plane on our way home.We had a great time. Emma loved Italy and said we would have to bring the kids there one day. 

The pilot called and let me know we were landing. I reached over and buckled Emma seat belt.

Once we landed I picked Emma up and took her to the car. My men put the bags in the trunk and we made our way home. Emma stirred and I picked her up and sat her in my lap. Her legs on either side of me. She wrapped her hands around me and put her face in my neck cuddling in to me. I felt a light kiss on my neck and I smiled and rubbed her back. 

We pulled into our driveway and I looked down at her. "We're home" I whispered in her ear. She groaned and snuggled closer to me. "C'mon don't you wanna see the kids." I whispered. She pulled away and looked at me. I chuckled and sat her on the seat. I got out and then helped her out. She ran to the house. "Bring the bags to our room and unpack them" I told one of my men. He nodded and did as I told him.  I walked into the house and heard talking from the living room. I walked in and seen Emma sitting in front of the kids playing with them. 

"Daddy" Olivia screamed running towards me. "Hey angel" I said picking her up. I hugged for a good minute and then sat her down and walked to the where they were. I sat on the couch and watched them play. Emma picked up Abby and sat her in her lap. Abby stood and bounced on Emma's thighs. I smiled to myself. Who new I would have my own little family?

She sat Abby down and looked at Ace. "No" she said in a sturn voice. He was going through her purse that was sitting on the floor. She went to grab the bag when he slapped her and moved it away. I leaned forward and grabbed him. "You don't slap your momma" I said. He looked at me and started crying. "Sandro it was ok" she said. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. 

"No he needs to know you don't hit women especially his momma" I told her. She nodded and turned back to playing with Abby. I sat Ace down and leaned back into the couch.

Livi walked to me and sat in my lap. "Can we watch a movie daddy" she asked. I nodded. "Let me and momma get changed." I said standing and sitting on the ground. Emma stood and walked out and went to our room. "Linda watch them with your life" I said looking at the maid in the corner. She nodded and walked over. I went upstairs and seen Emma already ready. I chuckled and walked into the closet to get dressed. 

We walked back down stairs and spent time with the kids.

Emma's POV

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I wrapped a towel around me and walked to the closet, trying not to wake a sleeping Sandro.

 I wrapped a towel around me and walked to the closet, trying not to wake a sleeping Sandro