9.) "Scared are we?"

Emma's POV

When we got to the club it was already packed. People dancing and grinding on each other. The music was so loud you could not hear yourself think.

 Maggie grabbed my hand and led me to a section of the club labeled VIP ONLY'S. We sat on a couch and I looked around. There was a couple guys I did not know. But I did see James. A guy walked up and sat on the couch opposite of us with a girl on his lap. They started making out. It was making me kinda uncomfortable so I turned towards Maggie.

"Are you going to go dance?" I asked her. She looked at me, "Not until Sandro gets here. Before we left he told me to stay by your side until he came." she told me. Thank goodness I really did not want a repeat of last time. I nodded my head and sat back on the couch.

I began looking around curious as to why Sandro owned a place like this. "Levi what have I told you about bringing your sluts into my VIP section." I heard the familiar deep voice say. I looked up and saw my man standing there glaring at the dude with a girl on his lap. "S-sorry boss." he said before standing and leaving. Sandro looked around and then his eyes landed on me. He kept his rock hard glare on his face which confused me since normally when he see's me he smiles. He walked over and sat next to me. "Hey" he said. I just nodded. "Whats wrong?" he asked furrowing his brows. "Are you mad at me?" I asked silently. "No why would you think that." he asked still staring at me intently. "Well you glared at me before sitting down, so I just assumed I did something." I told him. "No baby you did nothing wrong. It is just that my men have never seen me smile and I don't want them to. This smile is only for few select people to see and you are one of them." He said grabbing my hand.I blushed and looked down.

Maggie stood up and headed to the bar to get drinks for everyone. I laid my head on Sandro's shoulder. "Are you tired love." he asked. I nodded. Truth is I really did not want to come, but I had not spent much time with Maggie either so i came.

I got up from the couch and walked to where she was, "Hey I know this was supposed to be a girls night but what if we went home and watched some movies or something. " I asked her.

"That sounds perfect. Even though Sandro will most likely be there." she said grabbing my hand and leading me back to the guys. "We are calling it a night." she said when we arrived. "You just got here" Sandro said. "I know but we want to go home and watch movies." she said rolling her eyes."I'm in" everyone yelled at the same time.

Soon everyone arrived back to Sandro's house. There were fifteen of us total but I am not worried, I mean he has a humongous living room. The guys made snacks while we went to change.

I put on one of Sandro's hoodie and left my bra off since I wanted to be comfortable

I put on one of Sandro's hoodie and left my bra off since I wanted to be comfortable. I also did not put on shorts since it went down to almost my knees. I walked back downstairs and seen the guys bring the popcorn into the living room. After they set it down they all went upstairs to change. I began looking for a good movie to watch but when I found nothing I liked I decided to let someone else choose. Soon the boys came back downstairs and my eyes instantly found Sandro.

 Soon the boys came back downstairs and my eyes instantly found Sandro

Holy guacamole he looked hot. He walked towards the couch and sat down. Everyone else took their spots on the other couches. I noticed no one sat on the small couch with Sandro. Hmm I guess I will sit there then. I sat down beside him and the guys started fighting over who gets to pick the movie. Sandro pulled me into his side and I cuddled up in between him and the couch. I felt nice and warm.

He leaned forward and grabbed a bowl of popcorn off the coffee table. He set it in his lap and I reached my hand over to grab some. The boys finally decided on American Chainsaw Massacre.

I really hate horror movies, so I kinda panicked, but I did not show it. I didn't want Sandro to think I was a baby or anything. 

About a quarter ways into the movie I got a little scared and excused my self to the bathroom. When I came back I went to sit by Sandro but he pulled me into his lap. I gasped as I fell into his lap. Luckly the lights were and everyone was glued to the movie. His hoodie rose up my thighs when he pulled me down. He noticed me looking at my legs and his eyes went there also. I watched as his eyes turned 10 shades darker. He put his hand on the bottom of the hoodie and pulled it down. "Why aren't you wearing pants?" he asked pulling me into him. Uh oh did I make him upset. "I am sorry, I wanted to be comfortable so I left off my bra and shorts." i told him looking into his eyes. If possible his eyes turned even darker at the mention of me not wearing a bra. "No need to apologize bambina, I love that you aren't wearing anything underneath and you are in my lap. I just don't like to think someone here might see what is all mine." He told me cupping my jaw. I blushed and hid my face in his bare chest.

He grabbed my face and his lips met mine. I pulled away before it got to heated.I laid my head on his chest and turned back towards the tv. As soon as I turned to the tv I turned right back to him. The scene was kinda scary and I did not want to watch anymore. "Scared are we?" he asked pulling my face up to look at him. I nodded shyly. He stood up with me in his arms and told everyone we were off to bed. Once we got into the room he laid on the bed and placed me on top of him.

I kissed him and he kissed back. He flipped us over and began kissing my neck. I tugged the end of his shirt and he took it off.

Soon we were both nakey and we ended up doing the dirty.