30.) "where is she"

Sandro's POV

"Put that down little girl" I said grabbing the scissors from Abby. She laughed and waddled away. I shook my head and put the scissors away. My phone rang. I took it out and seen Maggie's name on the screen. 

"hello" I answered."Sandro get the hospital Emma is going into the labor." the line went dead. I ran to our room and grabbed the bag we prepared. I grabbed the twins and ran to the car. Maggie, Emma and Livi were all having a girls day. I sped to the hospital and ran in. "where is she" I asked. James took the twins and pointed down the hall.  I ran and then stopped when I heard Emma scream. I bust through the door and all eyes snapped my way. "I am here baby" I said running over to her. 

She had tears in her eyes and she was sweating. I grabbed her hand. "push" the doctor said. Her face turned read and she grunted."We have a head, one more push" the doctor said. She pushed one more time and loud cries filled the room. I looked towards the doctor and she was holding a baby. "Want to cut the cord dad" she asked me. I shook my head. She cut the cord and looked at us smiling. "It's a boy" she said. I smiled down at Emma. I brung her hand to my lips and kissed her knuckles. The doctor walked over and handed the baby to Emma. 

She started crying as she stared at our son. "We will let the rest of the family in if you would like" the doctor said. I nodded and looked back at Emma. "Want to hold him" she asked. I took my son and held him to my chest. "You look like your mom" I cooed to him. He looked at me and grabbed my thumb that was rubbing his stomach. 

The door opened and Maggie walked in followed by Livi and James who was holding the twins."hey" she said. Emma never moved her eyes from me and the baby. Maggie walked over and looked at him. She rubbed his tummy. "Hi baby" she cooed. "Let me see" Livi said. Maggie picked her up and Livi smiled when she seen him. "Can I hold him." she asked. Emma nodded. Livi crawled into Emma's bed and sat beside her. I laid him in her arms and Emma helped her keep him up. 

"James lay the twins on the bed and Sandro get over there I want a pic of them" Maggie said. James put the twins on the bed and Ace walked to me raising his arms. I sat him on my hip and stood next to Emma. We all smiled and Maggie snapped a pic.

 We all smiled and Maggie snapped a pic

Emma was being discharged today. I went home and got her a change of clothes. I walked into her room and seen her standing up. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey baby" she said raising her arms. I walked into her arms and kissed her. "hey" I mumbled against her lips. 

"OOOkkkkk there are children" I looked at the couch and seen Maggie sitting there holding the baby. I rolled my eyes and picked up Emma carrying her to the bathroom. I sat on top of the toilet and waited for her to change. "Take a mirror selfie with me" she said after she finished changing. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why" I asked. "Because I need a new lock screen, the kids are my home screen" she said. I shook my head. She looked at me and pouted. I huffed and stood.She handed me the phone and wrapped her hands around my waist. She stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek. I snapped the pic and we looked at it.

She smiled and walked out of the bathroom

She smiled and walked out of the bathroom. She is in a happy mood. I walked out and sat on the bed. She put her shoes on and walked over to Maggie. She grabbed the baby and walked over to me. "Is the baby seat in the car" she asked. I nodded. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I stood and picked up the baby bag. We walked out and went to the car. Maggie got in her car and drove off. Emma put the baby in the back seat and sat in the front seat, I got in the driver seat and started the car. 

"Can we go to out to eat" she asked. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "I thought the baby could not go into public yet." I asked. "I have one of those cover things in the diaper bag" she said. I looked at her. She smiled and leaned over the console and kissed me on the cheek. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove around town looking for a restaurant. 

"I wish this town had an El Tio's" she said. I looked at her confused. "What is that" I asked. She gaped at me. "Where I used to live there was this small restaurant called El Tio's, it was the best Mexican food in town." she said. I nodded and looked back at the road. 

I pulled into the first Mexican restaurant I seen and parked. "Can you bring the kids to Casa De Rio" I looked over at Emma and seen her on the phone. I chuckled and unbuckled. "You can leave when you drop them" she said. I turned off the car and got out. I opened the back door and unbuckled the baby seat. I carried it to the other side. Emma got out and grabbed the diaper bag. She pulled out a blue blanket and covered the opening of the seat. I grabbed the bag and slung it over my shoulder, I carried the baby seat in one hand and grabbed Emma's hand with the other.

The women at the desk seated us at a round booth in the back. I sat on the outside and they gave us a highchair. Emma turned the high chair upside down. I looked at her confused. "A trick I learned with Livi" she said. She took the baby seat and sat it on the high chair. She crawled in the booth and sat beside me. I threw my arm over her shoulder and pulled her as close to me as possible. She giggled and leaned into me laying her arms over my leg. 

"Hey guys" I looked up and seen James standing there with the kids.They all slid into the booth and James walked away. "Hey daddy" Livi said. "Hey angel" I said. Emma looked between us with narrowed eyes. I chuckled and squeezed her shoulder. She pinched the inside of my thigh. I looked down at her. She smiled at me and kissed me. "wut da heck" we pulled apart and looked across the table. Livi pointed to Abby. My jaw dropped, she just spoke for the first time. Emma jumped up and crawled over my lap. She walked to the other side of the table and sat by Livi. She raised her hands to Abby, and she crawled to her. "Good job baby" she cooed. Abby giggled and put her hands on Emma's cheeks squashing them together.

After we were done eating Emma went to the bathroom and I took the kids to the car. I was busy putting the baby in when I looked up and seen Emma running towards, "Baby, don't r- shit" I said running over to her. She tripped over the curb and fell on her knees. I helped her up and carried her to the car. "How many times have I told you not to run" I said. She smiled sheepishly at me. I sat  her down and looked at her knee. Blood was gushing out. "Fuck" I whispered. I grabbed a shirt from the glove box and wrapped her knee.