10.) "He found us."

Emma's POV

I woke up to and empty bed and a note from Sandro.

Had to go into work but I will stop by the cafe later. Be careful my love.

I smiled and rolled out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I wrapped a towel around my hair and then wrapped one around my body. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit.

I walked to Livi's room and seen she was still asleep in her bed

I walked to Livi's room and seen she was still asleep in her bed. I walked downstairs and seen the nanny Sandro hired sitting at the table. I walked behind the counter and greeted Linda good morning. I grabbed and apple from the fruit bowl and made my way outside.

One of Sandro's guards was standing there with a black SUV waiting for me. I thanked him and got in the back seat. 

When I arrived at the cafe Robert was standing by the cash register talking to a customer. I walked to the back and put on my waist apron.

When I got to the front of the cafe, Robert had me take over the register and he walked to the back.

Around lunch time the bell rang above the door and I looked up to see Sandro walking towards me with a group of scary looking men behind him. 

"Hi" I say when he reaches the counter. "Hi baby, can we get a table for six." he said. I nodded and led them to a large table in the front. Sandro grabbed my waist and hugged me to his chest. I hugged him back. Finally he let go and sat down. Not before kissing my forehead. I walked back to the counter and grabbed my notepad. 

I took their drink orders and went to the back and started making the drinks. 

Linda, one of our new employs walked over to me and handed me a folded piece of paper. "A lady dropped this off for you" she said before walking away.

Moving on so quickly baby doll, I am hurt.

I dropped the note and felt tears coming out of my eyes. I crumbled to the floor and sobbed. HE found me, HE found us.

What am I going to do? I stood and walked to the back taking off my apron and grabbing my bag. I walked to Robert's office and told him I had a family emergency.

I walked to the front of the cafe,tears still streaming down my face. I walked up behind Sandro and tapped his shoulder. He turned around ready to yell at whoever was touching him. But as soon as he saw the state I was in he stood and gathered me in his arms. "What is wrong Mi Amore?" he questioned.

"He found us." I sobbed. He let out a dark growl and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I laid my head in the crook of his neck still crying.

We arrived to his car and he sat in the driver seat with me still in his lap. I hugged him tight and sobbed into his neck. He began driving and we soon arrived home. He got out and carried me upstairs to our room. He told me to stay in bed while he went to his office to work.

 He told me to stay in bed while he went to his office to work

An hour later and still had not fell asleep. I got up and walked into the closet changing my clothes.

I walked out of our room and down the hall until I reached his office

I walked out of our room and down the hall until I reached his office. I heard him and some other voices inside. I knocked and waited for him to respond.

"I thought I told you no one was to fucking disturb me." I heard his voice yell. I winced and started to walk away when suddenly the door was jerked open. "Whoever it is send them in and I will decide their punishment for the disturbance," he said. I walked into the room and all eyes turned to me. I looked at Sandro and his gaze softened once he seen it was me. He motioned me aver and pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into his chest burying my face into his neck. "Sorry" I whispered. He kissed my neck and said."No Need my love."

I fell asleep in his arms. I think I am falling in love with him.