13.) "You hurt my girls"

Sandro's POV

I woke up to tiny hands slapping my face. I opened my eyes and seen Olivia sitting on me with her face inches away from mine.

"Daddy" she giggled. I grabbed her wrist softly and sat up. I began tickling her and her loud giggles filled the room.

After I stopped I stood with her and we walked to the bathroom. I brushed her teeth and then brushed mine. I walked out and sat her on the bed. I walked to the closet and stopped when I seen a note taped to the door.

Left for work. Love ya'll.❤

I walked into the closet and got ready.

I walked back into the room and grabbed Olivia

I walked back into the room and grabbed Olivia. I walked into her room and went to her closet. I don't know what to put her in considering I have never dressed a little kid before. I walked down the row of clothes and found a shirt and shorts. I put it on her and decided she looked presentable.

 I put it on her and decided she looked presentable

I grabbed her and walked down to the garage. I buckled her into the baby seat in the back and started making my way to the cafe.

When we got to the cafe I got myself and Olivia out and we headed inside. I walked us to a back booth and we sat down. I gave her my phone so she could play the game Emma downloaded on it.

I looked around and saw Emma standing near a table taking someones order. I looked her up and down. She looked beautiful. Her shirt showed a little bit of stomach and I narrowed my eyes at the teenage boy sitting two tables away who was staring at her.

She walked to the back and sat behind the counter. She pulled out her book and began reading. I leaned over to Olivia and whispered, "There's mommy" Her head shot up and she climbed over me and ran towards her. 

Emma gasped when Olivia's tiny arms wrapped around her legs. She said something and looked up. Our eyes locked and I smiled at her. She smiled wide and her eyes lit up. She made her way towards me. When she reached our table she sat Olivia down and threw her arms around me.

"Hey sugar" she said pecking my lips.

(I really like this name, and I know that it is the same name from the book LILAH. I just really like it)