1.) "I will take the same as James"

Emma's POV

Beep, beep, beep......

I groan as I roll out of bed. Not only is it 7:00 in the morning but I have to be at work by 8:30 to help open the cafe by 9. 

I walk out of my room and into my daughter Olivia's room to get her up. I still have not found a babysitter yet, but luckily my boss is a 70 year old  man who loves children, so he said that I could bring Livy to work with me and she could just hang out in his office.

As I walked into her room I smiled when I heard her adorable little snores.I sat on her bad and ran my finger through her curly her. She slowly began to open her eyes, and when she saw me she smiled and started to giggle.

"Morning mommy." she said and threw herself into my arms.

"Good morning peanut." I picked her up and took her into the kitchen, where I sat her in of highchair. "what do you want for breakfast sweetie" i asked her as she rubbed the sleep from  her eyes.

She looked at me and smiled "waffles, mommy, waffles"

After I made waffles and we both ate I took her to my room and sat her on my bed so I could get ready for the day. Since I am just working at the cafe I decided to keep it simple.

 Since I am just working at the cafe I decided to keep it simple

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Emma Outfit^^^

Once I got done I took Livy to her room to get her ready. I knew she probably would be laying around all day so I put her in something comfy.

 I knew she probably would be laying around all day so I put her in something comfy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Livy's outfit^^^

It was 8:20 by the time we made it to the cafe.

"Good morning Ms. Lewis" Mr. Thompson said when we walked in. "good morning" I replied. "And who is this pretty little lady you have with you" he asked. I forgot that he had not met Livy yet.

As soon as he asked that Livy ran behind my legs. "I am sorry sir, she isn't really good with new peolpe" He nodded,"thats okay" he turned on heel and walked away.

It's not that Livy is not good with new people, it's that Livy is not good around men. The only man she ever had in her life was my ex, and that did not go to well. So now she is scared around all men.