7.) "I will catch him and kill him slowly"

I feel as if I should share these video's with my reader because my best friend shares them with me and they are really funny. They may even make your bad day turn into a good day.

Emma's POV

I had the day off today so I slept in a little later than usual. When I did wake up I went straight to Olivia's room to get her up, because if she slept into late she would be grouchy.

Once I got her up I made breakfast and we sat at the table to eat. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked her from across the table. She looked at me "Can we go to the park" she asked getting exited. I nodded my head and finished breakfast. After washing the dishes and cleaning up our mess I took her to my room so I could get ready.

I decided to go with something old since I would most likely being playing with Olivia and getting sweaty

I decided to go with something old since I would most likely being playing with Olivia and getting sweaty. After I was done getting ready I took Olivia to her room and dressed her.

Once we were both dressed I locked the apartment and we made our way towards the park

Once we were both dressed I locked the apartment and we made our way towards the park.Once we got there I sat on the bench and watched her play on the jungle gym.

Around noon I grabbed Livi and we went and grabbed lunch before making our way home. Once we reached the apartment complex I made my way up the stairs. But when I got to my door I noticed it was opened a little. I walked inside and looked around. My whole apartment had been trashed. It looked as if someone had ripped it apart. I let out a blood curling scream. I ran out the door and to the apartment next door. When Rose opened the door her smile faded when she noticed my tear stained cheeks. "What is wrong darling." she asked while grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. I handed Livi to her and began pacing the room.

"Someone broke into my apartment." I said still crying. "I don't know what to do. What if they come back. What if it is someone I know." I said. All of a sudden I stopped breathing. OMG what if it was Micheal. I started to cry harder. Rose took out her phone and told me she was dialing Maggie to come over. I sat on her couch and braught my knee's to my chest. 

Micheal found us. I mean it has to be him. He is the only one who has it out for me...that I know of at least. 

I need to keep myself together. Olivia needs me to be strong.I kept telling myself in my head. But I could not hold it in I started to sob harder. I don't won't HIM back in my life. Just when I start to get better and he has to come and mess things up again.