6.) "So tell me about yourself."

Emma's POV

The next day after the lunch rush I heard the door ding. When I looked up I was met with those grey eyes that have come to slightly annoy me.

"Hey Sandro, what can I do for you today." I asked with a tight smile.

He stopped right in front of me and leaned on the counter with his elbows. "Hello beautiful. I was wondering if you would want to get dinner with me tonight." he asked. I rolled my eyes  and looked down. "U-um I have plans" "Don't lie to me" he said and I glared at him, "Give me one good reason I should" I said and he nodded, "We are soulmates" he said as if it was the most normal thing to say, I burst out laughing. "We just met" I said as I sobered up, he nodded, "Give me a chance" he said and I sighed, "Fine, be at mine by 7 or the dinner is off" I said and he smiled before walking out of the cafe.

After the diner closed I ran home and called Maggie over. As soon as she arrived we ran into my room.

"I did not know you had the hots for my brother" she said as she sat on my couch, I shrugged, "I thought he was cute when I first saw him but then he turned out to be really bossy" I said and she nodded, "He is a mafia boss" she mumbled so low that I almost did not hear it, "What!" I all but yelled and she nodded, "But don't let that stop you from going on the date, he has been looking for his princess forever" she said and I shook my head, "This is just dinner" I said and she smiled, "Its a date, he came home earlier today and was ranting about y'all date. He was so excited, he told me that he thinks he finally found his princess" she said and my eyes widened, "Me?" I asked pointing to my chest, she nodded, "He thinks you're the one" she said and I shook my head "We just met" I said and she nodded. 

"I was the one who told him where to take you for the date. So I brought the perfect outfit over for you." She said with a laugh. My eyes widened, "I have my own clothes" I said and she shook her head, "I have seen your closet now follow me" she said grabbing my hand and dragging it to my room. She sat on the bed and I began undressing.

"Ya know he has never been on a date before." she said from my bed. "Really?" I asked surprised. I thought he would have been on many dates. Surely girls are always throwing themselves at him. After finishing putting on the outfit I looked at her, "Oh yeah he will love this" she said and I rolled my eyes, "I can't believe I agreed to this" I mumbled, I looked in the mirror and smoothed my hair down. I put on a little mascara and turned to Maggie, "Good?" I asked and she nods getting up from my bed, "Hot" she says and I giggled waving her off.

 I put on a little mascara and turned to Maggie, "Good?" I asked and she nods getting up from my bed, "Hot" she says and I giggled waving her off

""You don't think it looks too short do you?" I asked as I looked in the mirror again. She shook her head. 

"It looks more than good, Em's you look hot as hell." she said chuckling a bit at the end.

I laughed at her and walked to my shoe rack by the closet door. I put on my white high top converse because I don't know how to walk in heel, plus they look really good with the dress.