29.) "Olivia De Luca"

Emma's POV

I woke up and rolled out of bed going to the bathroom. When I finished I waddled my way downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my tub of ice cream and waddled to the living room. 

I froze when I seen Sandro and the kissed snuggled on the couch asleep. I smiled and walked over to them. I took the remote from Sandro and sat on the love seat. I grabbed the big fluffy blanket from the floor and wrapped it around me. I turned on a random Disney movie and watched it.

"What the hell" I looked at the other couch and seen Sandro looking around in confusion. I giggled and his head snapped to me. "Hey" I said. He smiled and went to sit up but froze when he realized the kids were on him. "Help" he whispered. I chuckled and stood. I picked up the twins and he stood. I laid the twins on the couch. I walked back to my seat and sat down. Sandro walked upstairs. 

I finished my ice cream and stood up to go throw it away. I was walking back when I heard one of the twins crying. "Shit" Sandro said and then I heard him running. I waddled as fast as I could and seen Sandro cradling Abby to his chest. "What happened" I asked stopping next to him. "She fell from the couch" he said. I frowned and reached my hands for her. He gave her to me and I sat on the couch rocking her. "Just like your mom" Sandro whispered. I glared at him and then turned my attention back to Abby.

 I glared at him and then turned my attention back to Abby

Sandro walked into the closet while I was getting ready. "Have you seen my watch" he asked. I shook my head and finished pulling up my pants. I am taking the kids to day care and Livi is staring school today. She is excited. She wanted to ride the bus but Sandro said one of us would be driving her. So I am getting ready. Sandro is going to his warehouse too work. 

I walked out of the closet and to Livi's room

I walked out of the closet and to Livi's room. She was tying her shoes. I smiled when she stood and I seen her outfit. She looked adorable.

 She looked adorable