CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25: Come back home

Flight 526 just landed in Korea from Los Angeles, USA

It was cold but warmer than Nami had expected. She looked at the ticket, and she couldn't help to smile. Opening her phone, she could see some miscalls from Jiwon.

Ji won had taken a different flight because of a mistake by the company. She had explicitly told her company she'd be flying over to Korea in the first week of September. Still, they had missed it somehow, so Nami had arrived a week earlier.

Nami took her luggage as she looked at the whole place, and she couldn't help inhale the air. She's back finally, after a while of refusing to come back home. She could finally take a breather. Suddenly she felt someone holding onto her, and she looked at her side.

"Welcome home, Seo Nami...." Before Nami could say anything, the person had hugged her. Nami stiffed in her place as she awkwardly patted the person's back.

"You can let go now, woo..." Nami whispered. She was trying to let him go, but he had hugged her tighter, and he let go.

Nami looks down for a moment – I mean, who wouldn't? Your ex-crush just hugged you.

"Here..." Nami then rummages to her backpack before Wonwoo helps her by bringing her luggage. He then gently holds Nami's back and gently guide her to a black car.

His plans work, devious, and of course, if Nami knew, he'd get a kick in the ass.

Indeed her plane tickets were a coincidence, and of course, out of all the available boys was only Wonwoo. So, of course, he had to pick her up matter what, right?

As he held the door open and Nami was about to slip past him to put her luggage, but then he grabbed her shoulders, ushering her into the car. Holding out his hands for her, avoiding bumping into the door, Nami sat down on the seats.

"It's nice to see you back, Ms Seo," Nami then looks at the front seater to see Wonwoo's manage and Nami bows down to greet him.

"Hello! I'm so sorry for making you drive her to me, Wonwoo suggested that –"

"Oh... you don't have to worry about that, I wouldn't mind knowing Wonwoo's special friend. He's becoming much happier, and of course, I can't help to feel a bit burden to see him so happy like that," The manager chuckled.

"But I guess now I do know why." He smiles, and Nami looks at him, but before she could ask, here comes the devil himself as Wonwoo climb through the car, she looks at Wonwoo, who smiles at her as he goes to sit beside her.

"Manager-nim, we're ready," Nami sat down before she handed something to Wonwoo. Wonwoo who looks at her, and he couldn't help to smile.

"Oh... Nami, what's this –"Grabbing the package in Nami's hand –" no way! On what occasion is this?"

Wonwoo couldn't help to feel so happy. I mean, who wouldn't? When your girl just gave you a gift? His girl rolled out nicely in his mind.

"Happy belated birthday... Shua told me it was your birthday back on tour," it was the Gucci wallet Nami had bought. She had remembered his birthday, of course. Joshua had reminded her of it, an excellent excuse for giving him a present.

Nami looks at Wonwoo as he smiles widely, he takes his bag, searching for something, and a black wallet is brought out. Immediately her took everything out and put them inside his new wallet.

"Now, Nami, it looks like you remember my birthday," He teases, "Do you still care about me?" He suddenly asked.

Yes.

"No! It was on sale, and Joshua reminded me, if he didn't, I wouldn't remember," besides, I never stop caring for you, but you don't need to know that.

"You could drop me at my house, woo...." Nami whispered, "you know where it is."

"Oh... are we meeting with mom and dad?" he asked, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Since when are my mom and dad are your parents?" nami asked.

"oh... Nami, when is it they're not my parents? If you want, I can change that," he said before whispering under his breath, that is, if you're willing to change your last name to mine, he thought.

"Never mind... I'm meeting mom and dad. You're going back!" Nami hissed. As the car came to a halt, Nami went down of the vehicle, and Wonwoo followed. She was about to usher Wonwoo out, but he had other plans.

"Eomma! I'm home, " Wonwoo walks to the front door. Nami was about to push him out before she could hear a cheerful voice.

"Wonwoo? My Son! You're back home!" Your mother came tumbling from the front door. You were going to ask your mother before she ran past Nami to Wonwoo.

"Look at you! You've gotten so handsome, and you look so malnourished, come inside and –"

"Eomma!" Nami hissed before she walked to her mother's way. She is still your mother who still wished Wonwoo to be her boyfriend. Nami knows it was her dream too before.

"I can't believe your hugging another kid than your own child, "Nami couldn't help to grumble as Wonwoo helped her luggage, coming inside the house.

"You... you not even home, "your mom tsked at you, "unlike you, my son-in-law visit once in a while," your mother ushered you inside and hugged her as she hugged her back as she pulled her daughter down and whispered, "are you seriously not going to marry the man of your dreams?"

"Alright, mom, that's enough," Nami nervously chuckle, "I'm here for work and Wonwoo –"She points a smiling Wonwoo –" needs to go back because he has worked."

"Oh... can't he wait and –"

"Is that my son-in-law?' Nami couldn't help to groan at her father. This is going to be difficult, isn't it?

"Pa... not now," She looks at her father, who hugged Wonwoo.

"Nami... my favourite daughter!" her father hugged her, and Nami couldn't help to smile and shake her head.

"I'm your only daughter," Nami smiled. Glad to be home. 

/n: Nami's finally back!!! Well what will happen after this??