CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39: Doubts and fear

                  "So finally, you are happy with Wonwoo, huh?" Nami nods her head as she spins in one of the chairs. Things were going great for her and Wonwoo. Even though they had to date in secret because people were always lurking around.

But you both thought it was alright since it was a price to pay. Wonwoo with his idol life and Nami with her everyday life.

"Yup! That is why I'm here to give you these back," Nami stood up from the chair she was sitting on before dropping the keys to one of the tables. Jihoon, who was working on his music, insisted that Nami dropped by for a moment before Nami's date with Wonwoo.

Nami and Jihoon have been unofficially announced best friends since she came into their lives. It was a bond, not even they could understand. After Jihoon and let Nami have his studio keys, she's been seeing Jihoon a lot to talk about music and occasionally about their lives. It was somehow relaxing to Jihoon since he had never had a girlfriend before, and Nami, who was initially afraid of the guy, was now comfortable with him. But no feelings were lingering, so it was a win-win solution.

"Just keep the key. If you need it, I don't want to bother to find it again," Jihoon threw the key back to Nami.

"Jihoon, if you keep on insisting on your keys, I'm going to lose it, and what if someone we don't know steals the key?"

"Then we get the security guard to usher them out of the building. I told you it was for save keeping. You'll need the keys someday," Jihoon glance at her before he works back at his music, "Now, if you're done, it's almost a Wonwoo should be done with recording, so stay here. He'll pick you up."

"You're so hard-headed," Nami sat down on his sofa, "How could you trust me with your studio keys? What if I accidentally delete your music files because I'm not a good person?"

"First of all, if you're not good, you would be stealing the music equipment, not deleting the files inside. Second, if you did delete the music files, you think I would only have one file?" Jihoon looks back at Nami, "I'm sad to know you think of me like that Seo Nami."

This is how Nami had conversed with Jihoon. He was so different from her. But it brings her comfort because it reminds her of someone so opposite of Jihoon.

"So, have you talked to Joshua yet?" Jihoon asked, and Nami was quiet. Jihoon couldn't help to sigh.