CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Childhood best friends

                      "You had dragged me to the mall and then at the venue for this?" Nami held up a bag of Ji won's supplies. Rummaging the content, Ji won had made Nami bought the group's official merch. What do you call that? A lightstick? Whatever that was, Ji won offered the members picture but decided against it since it looks like Nami was ready to blow a fuse.

Dragging them in the line of thousands of fangirls, thankfully Ji won had prepared a pre-lunch and drinks – courtesy to going to a quick stop at the mall – which made Nami forgives Ji won chaotic day list. Now she was in the middle of screaming of girls singing the groups medleys outside the venue. There sat Nami with her earphones on.

Her mind was still clouded – and somehow salty – over yesterday fiasco. Her mind frequently wanders over the man that had somehow occupied her mind once more. She didn't know what was happening and why he suddenly shows up. After successfully erasing him out of her mind, he somehow manages to creep its way back to her mind.

The halls suddenly open, and the girls all started to run their way. Nami's eyes widen as she was dragged and pulled into the place, trying to escape the tsunami Nami legs carried her to run; as she was running, she didn't realize she had bumped into someone.

Both of them fell down, with Nami on top of the person. The other girls were running, Nami's headshots up as she looks around to know that tall buff men were trying to call down people, asking them not to run while some of them were franticly searching for someone. What she didn't know was someone was looking at her as she sat on top of them.

She then looked down and was in shock. Nami staggers back from the person's lap. She then looks at the masked man, who looks at her. She was equally confused as she was about to say sorry. Tall buff men started to drag a lot of people out. Nami's small figure then was removed back, wincing in pain. The person then tries to reach out for her as a guard was holding onto her arms harshly.

But before he could help her, he could hear girls started to scream his name, knowing he was outed. The bodyguards were moving faster as they escort him back. He looks back one more time as he saw you, trying to understand the situation.

-

"Did it hurt?" finally, after your traumatic event, you manage to re-join Ji won, who was touching your red hand. This was not pleasant. You were actually beginning to warm up on the concept of the concert until you were going to drown in the sea of fangirls, then fall down on strangers and then being dragged by a buff bodyguard. Never in a million years, She had to go through such horrors. She had applause all of those people who manage to enjoy all of that.

"I don't think so... they were briefly harshly tugging, but I didn't realize it was red like this," the concert was starting in 30 minutes. But Ji won was busy looking for something to ease your hand.

"uh... I should have looked at the right way," Nami groans as she sat down in the chair. Seo Yeon had managed to get tickets right in the middle of the stadium right in front of the stage where apparently – Ji won explained – close to were on the encore stage the idols could see you up close. How's that lucky?

"Who was the person you manage to fall for, literally? Was he a fanboy? You manage to fall for a fanboy! That's so exciting...." Ji won gush, but you stare at her in despair.

"You should be the one who falls for Ji won, this is just embarrassing for me, and I didn't know who he was. He didn't say anything – rude much," Nami grumbles.

Throughout the whole concert, Nami sat down. As she sees thousands of fans screaming over them, it brought a bid smile over Nami to see their passion on stage and fans. It was a scene that was different from what Nami had thought. There were a lot of songs that suited her taste. She might have to ask Ji won since she looks like she was enjoying the whole concert.

While everyone was enjoying the concert, Nami's mind was out of it, a certain someone was trying to knock at her heart once again, as she tries to lessen the thoughts of it, she tries to enjoy the concert.

Might as well, she thought.

She took her phone when suddenly confetti and loud music starts to blabber throughout the whole stadium. Opening the camera, she took a picture of the beautiful sight. She was about to take an aesthetic picture for her collection on one of the group members, which she didn't bother asking which group was performing.

She was trying to focus on the person waving in front of her when she notices something or rather someone familiar. As her vision was clear, she caught a glimpse of the person who was in front of her.

Her world started to spin as she saw the person who was coming closer. Her breath hitched. She couldn't believe it.

There stood the person who had broken her heart, the reason why she's in LA right now. The person who she was ready to give up everything for, the person she spent crying when he had cut every connection with her.

Nami had dreaded to see the person who also looks at the crowd, and his eyes land on her. The person who he had waited for his entire life. If Nami's heart had stop and was trying to deny the fact the person she had hoped to never appear in front of her, his heart was different.

He was finally glad that he finally found you, after all this time trying to find a way to see you.

For the first time in forever, Jeon Wonwoo had smiled at Seo Nami, and the first time for Seo Nami had frown looking at him.

/n: FINALLY WONWOO WOOOOHHH Now here is how things can get chaotic, so who do you think is the mystery guy who bumps into Nami?

Now here is how things can get chaotic, so who do you think is the mystery guy who bumps into Nami?