CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13: Talking about

                 They all showed your friend around while you and Wonwoo talk and he decided to say he was so glad to see you while you were tired of him and you didn't want to listen to him. You then proceed to leave the place without your friend storming out of Wonwoo's presence.

"I don't think I know what you're talking about," Nami stated, then there were two. After the little pep Nami had with Joshua, she made amends with Wonwoo and maybe a little unexpected closure.

"You know him?" He suddenly asks, and Nami looks at him and shrugs.

"I guess..." Upon hearing Nami's answer, Wonwoo's stomach begins to bubble in jealously. Since when? How? Where the hell? How come Joshua ever mention he had a friend? How come he never said he had you as his friend.

How come Joshua never tell him that he could make Nami laugh like that?

"You never told me you were friends with him since when? He'd from the US, you never mention having a friend from the US?" questions after questions were thrown to Nami, but all she could do was scoff at him, looking at him.

"Are you in the spot to ask me those questions?" Nami suddenly retorted, and Wonwoo was surprised.

"Nami, I'm your friend I –"

"My friend?" she scoffs as she looks at Wonwoo, "I think you lost that title, don't you think?" Nami steps back as Wonwoo step forward, trying to reach her. He didn't understand why she was like that.

"Nami –"

"I didn't know why I didn't bother on looking into the concert I was going, or how I should just move to another city that night when I saw you," Nami stated. "I should have packed my stuff and ran that night when we meet at the mall. I had even pick L. The furthest place I could go away from home because I didn't want to see you."

Wonwoo was quiet. What happened between them to end like this? All of this time, he had always thought that she would forgive him if he showed himself to her once more.

"I didn't come here to talk to you because I want to fight. I came here to say goodbye –"

"What," Wonwoo looks at her, "Your leaving? We just meet each other, I wanted us to become friends again I –"

"Wonwoo... I hope this will be the last time we'll see each other. This is my last request as a friend," Nami then proceed to open the door, but before she could go out, a hand reach out to her.

"Don't leave, please I – let me fix I for what I did. I promise you I will." His determination was setting Nami in an unsettling feeling. He was earnest this time. He will try his best.

But before Nami could answer him, the door suddenly open and Nami tumbles back and Wonwoo had caught her, the other members started to pile in one by one. Nami looks at Wonwoo, and she tries to slip away, but Wonwoo held her in place.

"What are you doing?" Nami harshly whispers, but Wonwoo held her closer.

"I told you I'll fix it, didn't I?" he whisper to her.

The boys came rolling in, and they had stopped when they had seen their hyung clinging close to a girl, to Nami specifically.

The hyung line came in too, and Joshua looks at Nami, who was in Wonwoo's arm. He frowns, but when he saw Nami looking at him, he smiles.

"Wonwoo hyung, would you like too –" the maknae line were looking at their hyung with expectation.

"Ah... first of all, I would like to apologize to everyone because the way I acted, I shouldn't have –" Nami apologize. Everyone was looking at her, and she felt like they were staring. She staggers back, but Wonwoo held her shoulder, squeezing it tight, and Joshua saw that.

"What she meant is that this is what our usual greeting and –"

"Stop it –" a voice suddenly erupted, making the two of them quiet. Wonwoo looks at Jihoon, looking at them. He was so serious before he broke it off with a smile –" you two sounded like you were going to announce your marriage." Jihoon jokes, and Nami couldn't help to choke on it before everyone started to laugh.

Nami looks at Wonwoo, and he smiles at her, "Well, then since my 'best friend is here, everyone let me introduce you to my best friend Seo Nami –" before Wonwoo could finish, the maknae line started to walk forward. Taking Nami out of their hold as they walk and begin conversing themselves with her.

Wonwoo, who looks at her, could only smile until someone approached him, and Wonwoo's smile began to fade.

"It seems like she was still ready to punch you in the face," Joshua started, and Wonwoo could only smile.

"I didn't even know she was a fighter; I'm planning on trying to recoil our friendship," Wonwoo started, "I will try anything, and I will not let anyone stand in my way."

Joshua could only smile, "I don't know whether to congratulate you or punch you in the face." Wonwoo looks at his brother.

"How do you know Seo Nami," Wonwoo asked.

"I just know her," Joshua tease and Wonwoo look at Joshua. Wonwoo was frowning, and Joshua saw it and laugh, "Why? You look jealous that I knew Nami; why do you like her? You sounded so sure about getting her to be your friend. I haven't seen this side of Jeon Wonwoo before."

"Hyung! I'm not jealous...." Wonwoo scolded silently, but Joshua could only smile. You liar, Joshua thought as he pats Wonwoo's back before joining the others.

Joshua looks at Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo, listen to your hyung here, you might know people before, but that doesn't mean they stay the same, Seo Nami, I don't know who she was before, but I knew she was not the same as for right now, don't fuck up."

Wonwoo eyebrows raise, "is that a threat?"

"That is my advice."

A/n: the tension jeon wonwoo

A/n: the tension jeon wonwoo.... thank you don't forget to vote and comment!!! ❤❤❤