CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22: Friendly

Wonwoo was sitting in one of the hotel's chairs in his room, waiting for his roommate to come back to the hotel. Vernon was friendly enough to change roommates with him, so he had a whole week to be Joshua's roommate.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol had helped him up in his room. He was then told to rest and not join the following schedule. Joshua will have to go back since they all had an agenda, which means he was left alone if Nami was willing to stay.

Right on time, the door opened, and he could hear a laughing Nami and Joshua walking inside. She was laughing her heart out, and it made Wonwoo smile for a moment until he looks down, and a frown was visible.

A cough suddenly interrupted the two who were laughing.

"Oh... Wonwoo, are you looking for something?" Joshua looks at him. Joshua knew why Wonwoo was there. Jeonghan had texted him saying Wonwoo had asked Vernon to change roommates, which not all the boys would do. He was surprised to see Wonwoo's effort, and of course, it amuses Joshua.

"I'm your roommate, hyung. We're going to have so much fun! That is if you don't mind, Vernon asked me to change since he wanted to be with Seungkwan," Joshua couldn't help to chuckle, liar, he thought.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I want to spend time with my brothers," Joshua looks at Wonwoo smiling before he looks back at Nami, who was staring at Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo," Nami looks at his friend as she steps forward, "Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Did the doctors send you back here because you're alright? Are you –" Wonwoo couldn't help to chuckle as he walks forward.

"I miss you," He hugs her suddenly, making Nami froze before she untangled herself from Wonwoo before walking back beside Joshua. Wonwoo couldn't help to frown for a second. What was happening?

When did she become so close to Joshua? When did she slip herself away from him like that? Most importantly, when did he lose her like this?

"Right, it seems like your alright," Nami whisper. She looks at Joshua and nods her head. Joshua then smiles at her as he leans in, whispering something in her ear, and she sighs and shakes her head. Wonwoo couldn't help to look at them in despair as he wanted to break them apart, but why does it feel like she was out of reach.

"I'm glad you're alright, woo, be careful, please, and I want to thank you, Henry was a jerk, but I can defend myself next time. I'm not the old Nami," Nami told Wonwoo. She looks away from him before smiling at Joshua, "It was nice meeting you. I'll see you later Josh, I'll send them to you, alright?"

"Send him what?" Wonwoo looks at her, "You know what, Nami, I wanted to talk to you, can we?"

Nami couldn't help to sigh and nod her head as she waits for him to talk, but Wonwoo looks at Joshua, and his brother couldn't help to nod.

"I'll let you talk. I'm going to Seungcheol's room," Joshua pats Nami back and smile.

Now it was only the two of them in the room. Nami was standing by the entrance before Wonwoo gently tells her to sit down.

"What do you want to talk about, woo?"

"Do you like Joshua hyung?"

Nami was taken aback by the sudden question, She looks at Wonwoo, who was serious about his question, and she sighs, "No... we're just friends."

"But you do not deny that you have some sort of feelings for him?" He pesters, and Nami couldn't help to be irritated by the sudden question.

"What does my feeling for Joshua has to do with you? Last time I check, we're only acquaintances woo, just because I forgive you. All doesn't mean you can control everything in my life, "Nami stood up, "If you're here just to pester about my feelings for your brothers, then you can drop it. I'm going home."

Nami begins to walk to the door, "I've sent some medication to Joshua. You can get them from him and –"

But before she could be excited, she suddenly whipped back, and she looks up to see Wonwoo towering over her. He held her waist and hand above her head, trapping her inside.

"Why can't you look at me like before, Nami? Why are you trying so hard to move away from me? I'm so sorry, Nami...." Wonwoo suddenly wraps his hands tighter, hugging her.

"I'm a fucked up, and I have a lot of mistakes to you, but I'm willing to beg for your forgiveness. I've lost you once... please don't slip away anymore." Nami heart was beating very loudly, and Wonwoo was not letting go.

"Nami... tell me what should I do to make you forgive me, forgive me so that you could look at me," Wonwoo hugs tighter, nuzzling into her, "Please don't hate me anymore...."

Nami heart couldn't help to stay awhile as Wonwoo was hugging tighter. She pats wonwoo's back as she sighs. How could she hate the person who had her heart from the beginning? But to what extent does someone need to go until they could achieve that forgiveness?

"Jeon Wonwoo, just to let you know, I don't hate you, and I've never hated you. How could I hate you? You were my everything woo, but didn't you remember what you had said that day when I told confess yet again," Nami couldn't help to chuckle, "I was not your Ms right, and I could never be with you."

Wonwoo looks at Nami as he slips her away from her, "Nami... I"

"Don't. That is in the past," Nami starts, "Don't think about it, alright? Just know I don't hate you, but if you respect me, please don't try this kind of stuff, please."

Nami move to the door opening the door, "We can be friends, woo, you have my numbers don't you? I'm giving you a chance because someone told me giving someone a second chance is a forgiveness," Nami looks away, "and don't fuck up woo, I'm not the old Nami anymore."

Because she doesn't think her heart was ready to break again.