CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10: Rejection

                  "For goodness, Seungcheol isn't here. Where is Jeonghan?" Joshua asked, and one of them pops up from behind the curtains.

"I'm here! What's wrong, Shua, and why is everyone – oh hello," Nami was greeted with another doe eye like a guy. He smiles at Nami before gesturing to Joshua.

"Everyone, meet Nami – Uh," he was looking at her before she looks at them and bows down.

"Seo Nami, that's my name, and I think you've met my friend there –"gesturing to the person who waves her hand – "it was nice meeting you all."

Everyone was quiet, and Nami was about to cower back before the room erupted with many welcome and hellos. Nami was smiling at their warm welcome, and Joshua was a relief.

"Shua hyung, is this the girl you've been looking for?" A tall man looks at her. He gave her an adorable smile before looking at his brother back. He looks like a puppy, Nami thought.

But before Joshua could answer, Nami was gently dragged by someone as they put their arms at you taking you away from Joshua.

"You are pretty lucky here; did you know he spent the whole concert trying to find you! He was more afraid of your well being and –"Jeonghan was tackled by Joshua, who had his hands over to Jeonghan, who was struggling in his hold.

"You should ignore Jeonghan –"

"I have never felt so violated!" Jeonghan curse around, still struggling. Nari was still in shock and sceptical as she paid no mind to those two. She becomes more relax as she thought about how he was nowhere to be found.

"Uh... Josh, it's nice knowing you, but I really need to go and –"

"What you're leaving?" another member had perked up. He was a lot shorter than the rest of them.

"Uh... yes?"

"What! No!" Jeonghan stood in front of you, "Please stay! We've never interacted with a fan. Did you regret being our fan? Is that it? Well, please don't regret we're not usually like this," Nari then shakes her head.