CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34: You are everything less

"Seoyeon... do you think I made the right choice?" Nami said, sulking in front of her friend. It was a day off for both of the girls. Ji won was supposed to meet up, but she had something to do, so Nami and had spent the day together.

"What? Which part of life's choices are you regretting now?" Seoyeon chuckle as she sips her drink, watching her sulking friend.

"Everything..."

"Hm... I guess that embarrassing picture you posted 3 years ago could be regretting." Nami shot up, glaring at her friend jokingly.

"Not that far, you know what I'm talking about," Nami looks at her friend.

"Seo Nami, I haven't seen you in ages, but now you're debating over something so obvious," Seoyeon smiles, "Give him a break, will you? The guy might explode if you say anything else that causes his anxiety to rise up."

"I couldn't help it... it's just felt so unreal, imagine it," Nami shows her phone's lock screen.

"Looks legit to me. I mean, your Jeon Wonwoo's girlfriend now, how's that not legit?"

"SHUSH!"

That's right. By now, everyone might know Nami's answer. After torturing Wonwoo with constant fear and doubt, she had finally said yes. But of course, Nami couldn't help herself in panic.

Who wouldn't? She's now her long-lifetime ex-crush girlfriend? It seemed surreal, but every time her doubts were starting to appear, she had looked at her phone to see the picture Wonwoo had snapped and placed in Nami's phone.

-

"So, my answer Nami," snapping out the sudden thoughts, Nami then was greeted with her order while Wonwoo sat down in front of her.

"Does my answer really mean to you that much, woo?" Nami asked, "Giving me three days to think about it, what if my answer is still the same?"

"You mean when you had rejected me in your house after I had run through pouring rain?" That's right, Nami had rejected Wonwoo's offer despite her obvious feelings for the latter. He had asked her out, but someone the word 'no' managed to slip from her mouth. So, without further question, Wonwoo had stood up from the chair and proceeded to leave.

"Yes, and I wasn't even finished when you decided to leave," Nami grumbles.

"After you had rejected me? I was panicking, Nami, at least I ran back...." Wonwoo chuckles. After he had run through the pouring rain, almost reaching the gates, Nami had called him back to explain.

"I called you back."

"You can call me back anytime. I'll always run back to Seo Nami," Wonwoo chuckles.

"Won..."

"I'm still waiting for your answer," Wonwoo looks at her, "Please, Nami, let me sleep peacefully, knowing your answer, how bittersweet it'll be, I'm able to accept it." Liar, the moment Nami rejected him, no doubt his feet would itch to run away.

"I'm just afraid woo, this seems so surreal, what if you –"Nami stopped from saying anything else. Wonwoo, who seems to get the gist of it, decided to take Nami's hand in his, and she looked up to him.

"Tell me everything, I will assure you no matter what, all your doubts and fears of me, I will clear them up, and I will promise you I will say my vows," Wonwoo looked at her, and Nami couldn't help to chuckle.

"You're like saying your marriage vows," Nami giggles, making Wonwoo smile at her.

"Why? Were you thinking about our marriage later?" Nami stops laughing before she looks at him.

"You think I'll marry you? I haven't even said yes...." Nami whispered the last part, but that was enough to make Wonwoo smile and his heart flip out.

"Seo Nami, how do I make you say yes to me, tell me," Wonwoo was even determined. He can't lose her, not now, not ever.

"This seems surreal won... I – I also like you – very much. I just don't want to be hurt again. I'm afraid that this is a dream because I don't want to wake up. I'm afraid one day you'll stand in front of me. Still, then you're gone. I don't think my heart could take it," Nami confesses, and Wonwoo then stood up from his place before he walked up to her.

He bends down before kissing her forehead, then lowering down to her eyes and then her nose. He then stands up, knocking on the table, making the whole café look at him. Nami's eyes widen before she pulls his mask and hat down, afraid they'll know who he is.

"Every time you doubt, I'm not here. You tell me, and I will come to you," Wonwoo said, "I love you so much. It drives me crazy. You stole my heart since the day I saw you Nami, I'm sorry for being an idiot, but I will never leave your side, promise me, you'll stay with me because I will be with you."

"Woo, you're causing a scene," Nami whisper before Wonwoo laughs, hugging her.

"Then say yes!"

"Yes... I will be your girlfriend." He then proceeds to take Nami's phone, clicking a picture for Nami to save.

-

"you said yes, didn't you? You guys are doing great. He's alright, right?" Seoyeon asked her friend as she stared at her phone.

"Nami... you don't need to worry, alright?" Seoyeon looks at her friend, "Jeon Wonwoo is smitten for you, and for goodness, how many times do you need to hear him say 'I love you to you?"

"Whatever happens if he decided to bounce out, you know I will kick his ass, right?" Seoyeon smiles, and Nami nods.

"Right, that is why you need to relax. This is a day out between us. We'll be seeing Jiwon tonight at your place. Let's have fun!"

Nami smiled as she stood up from the café before her phone suddenly dings. A message was visible from the notification.

WW: I love you! Stay safe. I'll call you later, have fun.

Nami couldn't help to smile. I guess everything will be fine. 

A/n: Can someone get me a jeon wonwoo for christmas?