Army of Ghosts

*The brown boots, not the black ones*

Celeste lightly runs up to the TARDIS, a small frown as she recognises the park she's currently in. After a light knock, the door swings open and Alfie smiles when he see's his bonded standing there with a light flush on her face.

"Feisty" His voice was slightly uneven and he pulled her in for a short passionate kiss, both of them breathing heavily when they broke apart.

"Alfie who is it? We need to follow this signal." The Doctor's voice could be heard from inside the TARDIS and Alfie took Celeste's hand, gently leading her inside.

"I like that. Allons y. I should say allonsy more often. Allonsy. Watch out, Rose and Alfie Tyler. Allonsy. And then, it would be really brilliant if I met someone called Alonso, because then I could say, allonsy, Alonso, every time. You're staring at me" The Doctor rambled, not noticing Jackie and Celeste onboard. Both of them having shared a small hug as a little reunion. 

"Our mums onboard Doctor." Alfie sniggered lightly, the Doctor's face lighting up when he notices Celeste next to the blond haired Time Lord.

"Feisty! Will you be joining us?" The Doctor giving her a small peck on the lips in greeting. She gives him a small nod and he grins happily. 

"If we end up on Mars, I'm going to kill you." Jackie threatens just as the TARDIS lands, a small laugh erupting from Celeste.

" Oh well there goes the advantage of surprise." Alfie mutters as he watches the soldiers on the scanner, he protectively pulled Celeste closer to him and she stroked him arm reassuringly.

 "Still, cuts to the chase." The Doctor chimes in, a dark look thrown at the guns they were holding. 

Both Time Lords point at Rose and Celeste, speaking simultaneously. "Stay in here, look after Jackie/mum." 

The Doctor and Alfie steps outside and raise their arms. Yvonne runs in on her high heels with a bright sickly smile, making Celeste in the TARDIS gag slightly.

"Oh! Oh, how marvellous. Oh, very good. Superb. Happy day." She starts clapping and the soldiers join in. The Doctor lowers his arms, so does Alfie but he keeps one fist clenched behind his back. 

"Er, thanks. Nice to meet you. I'm the Doctor, this is Alfie." Confusion rings through the Doctor's voice and he gives Alfie a look to unclench his hand. Reluctantly, the younger Time Lord did. 

"Oh, I should say. Hurray!" 

"You've heard of us then I'm assuming?" Alfie drawls in a bored tone of voice, the fake smile slipping off Yvonne's face for a moment.

"Well of course we have. And I have to say, if it wasn't for you, none of us would be here. The Doctor, Destruction and the Tardis." More applause rings out and Jackie rolls her eyes as she watches the scanner.

"And you are?"