Bad Wolf

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Celeste groaned as someone lightly shook her arm and she rolled over opening her eyes. She stared  in shock at the familiar face of Lee Mack, after she got over her momentary shock she looked around to see what seemed to be a TV set.

"Come on up you get, the transmat will have scrambled your head a little. I'm Lee Mack, that over there is David Mitchell" He points to a scrawny looking many who was across the room. "You're on my team with Adam Sandler, some actor from a decade ago"

Celeste nodded as Lee pointed to her seat next to him and she looked around, narrowing her eyes when she sees a dark door in the corner of the room. Her hands start glowing slightly and she clenches her fists, trying to calm down slightly.

"Not yet." She thought, if she was remembering correctly, she was on the game station. This is where the Doctor has a small battle against the Daleks.

The lights flicker slightly and she grins, Samuel was here. The transmat beam got the both of them, why though? What did the Dalek's want with the both of them?

"Sammie?" She called out to him through their mental link and she felt his presence in her mind, she started to feel a bit safer.

"I'm here Cellie, what game are you in?" He voice was full of concern and Celeste could instantly tell that he was on edge.

"Would I Lie to You? You?" She replied, concentrating when the game was about to start. She turned to Lee.

"What's the rules?"

"Lie and convince them that you're telling the truth. When you're telling the truth, make it unbelievable. One mistake and you die" He whispered quickly and she nodded her head appreciatively.

"Wipeout...with lava Cellie..." Samuel's voice rang through her head and her face paled in fear for her best friend.

"I'll get out Sammie, I promise."

****

Alfie opened his eyes and leapt to his feet, his fists raised as he looks at the jungle around him. Grass covered the ground and there was a campfire in the middle of the area, he looked around and narrowed his eyes when he see's the door.

"what's your name? Mine is Chuck" A voice says behind him and he turns around to see a teenage boy of about 14 watching him.

"Alfie. What is this place?" Alfie replies, a large frown on his face. He walks closer to the fire pit to see the artificial flames licking fake wood.

"We're on the Game Station, this is Castaway. You compete in Island Challenges with your team, the weakest player...um..." Chuck gulps running a hand through his dark hair "You get killed"