Chapter 1

So heres my second story hope you guys enjoy.

======================================================

Amy's POV

 "UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW ZAYN!" Zoe and I yelled from outside Zayn's room.

Yes your thinking the right Zayn. I'm yelling at Zayn Malik to unlock his door.

" Just go away guys I’m not going. I don't have the 'X factor' so why bother" He called back sounding like he had been crying.

" To hell you don't!! You promised!!!" Zoe yelled.

" Come on Zayn you'll never now tell you try. Besides since when did any of us care what others thought? Just open up." I said with a soothing voice knowing yelling wasn't getting us anywhere.

This time I heard a thump of him getting off his bed. Then the door opened a crack. We could just see his eyes. That’s all I needed to see. I could tell he had been crying and he looked stressed. I instantly softened. I guess Zoe had no sympathy, because she still looked at him expectantly.

"Amy can come in I don't feel like being yelled at right now" He whispered.

Zoe was about to argue, but I gave her a look and she knew I could convince him better on my own anyway.

The second we got into his room he plopped down on his bed again. Zayn and I have known each other longer then we can remember. Our mothers had been friends and tried to have kids at the same time but it had taken my mom two years longer. So Zayn is 12 days from being two years older then me. So you could say I know him well but that would be an understatement.

I walked over and kneeled down in front of him grabbing his hands pulling him so he was sitting. He was making an effort not to look  me in the eyes. I put my hand on the side of his face and made him look me in the eye.

" Zayn. You, Zoe, and I make fools of our self’s every day at school so why is this so hard?" I asked in a gentle voice.

It was true we did make fool's of our selves all the time. We didn't care about the looks we got. In fact we would laugh at the people who gave us looks because we knew they wish they could act however they want and not care what others thought.

" Because these people matter.. they're famous." He said sounding like he was on the brink of tears.

" Exactly they're famous. When the hell will you ever see them again if they're stupid enough not to take you that is?" I said with a light tone.

Zayn gave me a small smile. " We act like idots in front of people we have to face for the next three years. And do we give a damn what they think?" I asked with a little sass.

"No... And I only have to face them for one more year" Zayn answered with a little chuckle.

" Exactly. So why do you care what they say on the X Factor? Just think about how stupid those people at school will feel for making fun of us for singing... And shut up" I said trying to make him laugh even more.

" But what if they don't take me. Then the kids at school will be even worse."

" Zayn if they don't take you then they need their heads checked. And who cares what the kids at school say? They never shut up anyways. Since when did we pay attention?"

This time he laughed, and not just a little fake laugh but a real one.

" Fine I'll go…" We heard a "HURRAY!" from the door making us both laugh.