032. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ timeskip ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

two years later, you have both graduated highschool. your relationship was still going strong, fights barely ever happen.

kenma had began his gaming career and started a youtube channel for his streams.

he had applied to a college already while you took a gap year.

semi had formed a band a year after graduating, and you decided to join the band.

you guys also made an official social networking account for the band, and also a youtube channel to share your song covers.

you looked for a part time job and worked while being involved in the band activities, and used a quarter of your paycheck to pay the rent for the band studio.

you wanted to take up digital arts as your major in college so you were saving up to get yourself a tablet.

kenma's streaming career had suddenly blew up one day and he decided to merge with a group of other gamers, working together.

kenma started to earn more from his channel, which led him to start investing in stock trading.

he had also started his own business, bouncing balls corp, and took hinata under his wing as his sponsor.

he got himself an apartment and eventually asked you to move in with him, which you wholeheartedly agreed to. both you and kenma's parents were very supportive of your relationship.

one day, you were working on an art piece in your phone, paying attention to the details and squinting your eyes due to the small phone screen.

kenma walked into the room and saw you struggling with the art you were drawing, even though you had already had it zoomed in to the max.

"hey, babe." he walked into the room and took off his jacket.

"hi, baby." you greeted with a smile.

you turned to stare at him, and he still looked as beautiful as ever, even though the bags under his eyes were slightly darker than usual.

his hair was tied in a low ponytail, most of his blonde streaks almost gone.

"what are you doing?" he asked and laid down on the bed beside you.

you shrugged and went back to working on your art.

"i started an art account on twitter. i wanted to see if i could get some commissions or something, since i love to draw." you responded.

he nodded his head and scooted himself over to you. he placed the phone away and laid his head on your lap.

you smiled and caressed his forehead.

"rough night?" you asked, and he nodded, snuggling himself closer to your body.

he eventually dozed off and so did you.

the next day was the same. you went to work and then meet up with the band.

semi was working on a song for the band. he wanted to start a band where you all would go far as musicians.

you totally loved the idea, since you have a passion for music.

you went home after practice and saw kenma in the kitchen.

"baby? i'm home." you smiled and took off your shoes.

he returned your smile with his own, and you approached him with open arms.

you buried your head in his chest and took a whim of his hoodie which smelt like your laundry detergent.