009. 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"GUYS! I'M SERIOUS!" she whined and huffed at the guys in front of her. "okay, what was your question again?" atsumu asked while holding a bag of chips in his hand.

"i don't know if he likes me, and a pretty girl told me she likes him and i think i don't stand a chance." she sighed and slumped her shoulder against her couch.

her and her friends had just came back from the skating park. she had just laid all of her love problems on her friends, feeling herself get more and more frustrated every time they laughed at her.

"if he likes you, you don't have to worry about it." osamu calmly advised.

"yeah, but i don't know if he does!" she raised her voice, annoyance evident in her actions.

"okay. look, from a guy's point of view, he's doing the absolute most to keep it subtle but it's obvious," yuji said but didn't finish his sentence.

"obvious what?" she said, sitting up and holding tightly on her couch cushion.

"that he's into you." suna declared, looking up from his phone and taking a sip of his energy drink.

"you think?" she asked with her eyebrows raised, a little hesitant.

"yeah." they all said in chorus. she felt a little better, but she knew if she wanted to win kenma's feelings, she needed to try harder.

but what she didn't knew was there was no competition to begin with. kenma was already head over heels for her.

her phone vibrated on the table and she quickly snatched it into her hand.

"guys, he texted me." she exclaimed and the boys crowded around her.

"what did he say?" they asked curiously.