021. 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

A WEEK HAVE PASSED and haru hasn't done anything weird. normal people would think that this is a good thing, but something was telling y/n that this isn't good.

her guts were telling her something is about to happen, and she have been restless ever since. there's one more week left for the mid- semester exams, and she was having a brainrot.

she took the bus alone since izuki called in sick today. she hopped off and walked towards the school, walking down the hall only to receive weird stares and people avoiding her, whispering to themselves and snickered laughters.

she usually don't let things like this bother her at all, but the anxiety was truly killing her. it's frightening, she felt so alone. she paced down to her locker and unlocked it, opening it and trying to mind her own business.

she tried to bury down the whispers as much as she can, she chew on the inside of her cheek. she grabbed whatever she needed and slammed her locker shut before walking hurriedly down to her homeroom.

she felt cold sweat building on her forehead, her heartbeat quickens. she was sure something was up. she took a sit next to kenma and steadied her breathing.

kenma glanced at her and leaned forward, his eyes serious and somewhat hurt.

"it's not true, right? please tell me it's not true." he pleaded. she was so confused, she felt so lost, so terrified, her body was weak and she felt chills, her palms starting to sweat.

"w-what...?" she trembled.

kenma gulped, his eyes wavering. he was unsure whether to tell her or not, but it's better if he does.

"the kids are saying that... you slept with izuki." he uttered.

she felt her world stopped, her head was aching and a loud ringing in her right ear. she didn't know what to do, her fingers were shaking and she felt weak.

kenma was quiet.

"i... i- i didn't... nothing happened at all..." she whispered, still in a frightened state. kenma nodded his head and placed his hand on top of hers.

"that's all i needed to know."

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

she stormed out the classroom and walked towards haru's homeroom. she was sitting in the center with her group of friends, laughing.