030. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

EVER SINCE THE BIRTHDAY PARTY, kenma and y/n have both spent more time around each other.

y/n have been practicing with her band everyday now since the performance was coming up. they have already decided on performing three songs on that day.

surprisingly, kenma somehow managed to escape from the team last year when there was a festival, lying about having a cold when in reality he just didn't want to be there.

y/n placed her book in her drawer and rested her head on the table, facing kenma who copied her actions. both facing each other with a grin, she pushed a strand of hair away from his face.

"kozume kenma." she called.

"ikeda y/n." he responded.

she chuckled and he smiled, loving the way her eyes lit up everytime a smile was visible on her face.

"kenma, are you coming to the festival?" she asked and leaned up from her slumped position, kenma doing the same.

"are you going?" he asked blatantly.

"duh? i'm going to be performing with the band. please come and watch?" she pouted and held out her hands in front of her which were in a praying motion.

he laughed and brushed his hair back with a single hand, then turning his eyes to her.

"okay. then i'm coming,"

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

the week went by pretty fast. and even though it was a sunday, the school was filled with students this early in the afternoon.

atsumu and the rest of inarizaki's volleyball team had promised to come to watch as well.

y/n was pretty nervous while the rest of her band mates were pumped up. it was currently 3 in the afternoon, and they will start performing at 4:30.

y/n took the time to separate herself from the band and take a walk around the school, checking out the different activities by each class and clubs.

she walked and received a text from kenma that the volleyball team had already arrived. she walked out of the campus and meet them downstairs.

kenma stared at y/n, a little surprised that they ended up wearing the same pair of graphic tee with nirvana printed on it.

"wow, couple outfit?" kuroo teased and kenma elbowed his stomach.

y/n and kenma walked around the school together and talked, and they sat on the bench as y/n munch on her cotton candy.

kenma on the other hand was dying from his anxiety. he had convinced himself that it will be fine, but he kept doubting himself.