010. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"YOU'RE A NATURAL." kenma chuckled watching her character move ahead of him on the tv in front of him. she shrugged and grinned cockily. "what can i say? i'm just so amazing." he laughed.

after he had taught her the basics, she took it upon herself and is doing better than he had expected. they've been playing for hours now and her back is starting to get sore.

she placed her console on the ground and sat up straight, stretching her arms. "are you hungry? i can order takeouts." kenma eyed her, who is now relaxed with her back on the floor and eyes closed. "yeah, sure. i think i could use a break." her eyelids fluttered open and she gave him a smile.

"okay. what food do you want?" he placed the console down and went to grab his phone. "pizza sounds good." she shrugged, not moving an inch from the ground.

kenma nodded his head and ordered a pizza delivery. he throw his phone down to his bed and sat back in his previous spot, shutting off the game.

"do you want to watch something?" he asked the girl next to him. she finally sat up with eager eyes, a wide grin formed on her face. "can we watch moana?"

he chuckled at her expression and nodded his head. "of course." he scrolled down and pick the movie. "do you want to get on the bed? its more comfortable." he asked.

y/n felt her cheeks flushed and she quickly nodded her head, not wanting kenma to see her blushing face. he motioned for her to sit on the bed, while he sit on the other side, but both of them still sharing a blanket.

she rested her back against a pillow and got comfortable. after a while into the movie, she found kenma slowly moving closer and closer to her, but his attention still on the tv.

she was about to pushed the thought aside, but at the exact moment she turned her head towards kenma, he was already staring at her, their faces being only inches apart.

she sucked in a deep breath, not knowing what to do. kenma's cheeks reddened but he didn't turn away. he stared at her wide eyed expression, her brown eyes surprised. he took the opportunity to adore her beauty from this close.

he gulped when he find himself unable to hold back, his body leaning in closer to the point their nose were almost touching.

knock. knock. knock.

knock. knock.

instinctively, he pulled himself away in panic and terror, his heartbeat racing faster than they've ever been and he felt himself sweat.