019. 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

WEEKEND ENDED IN A BLUR. it was now a new week, and as they said, monday blues, for she really does feel super blue today.

she couldn't focus at all throughout the day, feeling uneasy whenever she caught glimpse of haru hanging around kenma. everyone seemed to be really excited for the study session, so she told herself to stop being a spoiled baby and shrug off the feeling.

her pen stopped tapping on the page of her book the moment the last bell of the school day rang. she sat up straight and start packing her things. izuki have already arrived outside of their class.

"we'll be waiting in the library first." she told kenma as she throw her bag across her shoulder.

"okay. i'll go immediately after practice." kenma nodded and she left the classroom, slowly skipping her way up to the basketball boy.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

the cold ac in the library seriously made y/n felt so comfortable to the point she could fall asleep at any moment. she blinked a couple times and tried her best to concentrate.

izuki chuckled when he noticed. they were sitting at the last row at the back of the large room. he glanced to make sure no one was around before he fished his hand into his bag and took out a snicker bar.

he handed it to the girl next to him with a smile.

"eat, you'll feel better. trust me, you need sugar." he whispered and leaned back into his seat.

she thanked him and quietly open the wrapper. she took a bite off the snack and chewed slowly, making sure no noise would be heard by the librarian for eating is prohibited in the library.

she took another bite and turned her head when she heard a chair next to her being pulled. a certain blonde had arrived... with a familiar redhead behind.

"hey! sorry we're late. practice," haru grinned.

right, forgot she's the team manager now.

y/n forced a smile and turn away, paying her no mind until she sat herself down across kenma and scrunched her nose up.

"ew. should you really be having a snack right now?" she uttered in disgust. y/n furrowed her brows.

"what do you mean? i haven't eaten since lunch and i could barely focus." she simply said, but she felt her shoulder tense up.