Daniel Webster

Y/N's POV: 

Y/N's POV: 

It was now an hour later since our argument with Aunt Zee and we were in Ambrose's room ranting about how ridiculous this was, "This is ridiculous." I said laying back on his bed with my hands on my forehead. "We didn't promise the Dark Lord anything. We didn't sign the Book of the Beast." Sabrina said making a point. "And yet, we still have to go to court and be punished. Can't we fight this somehow?" I said sitting up on his pillows. "You can, but you'll need help," Ambrose said standing up in front of us. 

"Have either of you ever heard of a man called Daniel Webster?" Ambrose said passionately. "I don't think so." "Doesn't ring a bell." We both said at the same time, we looked at each other and then looked back unphased. "He's a lawyer and occultist who specializes in witch law. Total legend." He said sitting down in awe. "He's mortal, but he's rumoured to have once beaten the Devil himself," Ambrose informed flicking a card he had in his hand. "I'm in." We both said at once sitting up. "Mmm-hmm." He said like he knew we were going to say yes. "Where does he live?" Sabrina asked. "That's the kismet part. He lives right here. In Greendale." He said pulling a card for this Daniel Webster person. "Willingly? Why?" I asked taking the card and showing Sabrina. "I don't know. Bit reclusive, maybe?" Ambrose said confused. 

"We'll go in a bit. Thanks, Ambrose." I said and walked out of the room while Sabrina was still in his room. 

-

3rd person POV: 

Zelda had already left and Lilith was watching the scene play out from a distance, "I don't enjoy being watched." Faustus said knowing that Lilith was there. She came out, her shadow showing in the distance, "The girls are my charge." She said coming out of her hiding spot and over to Faustus's desk flipping through things and messing up his work. "I can't risk leaving their fate in...lesser hands." She said looking Faustus up and down in a disgusting way. Faustus had been picking Zelda's hair off of him while leaning against the desk, "And yet it is your own incompetence that has brought us to this moment," He said walking behind the desk. 

Lilith laughed while flipping and messing up a book he was reading, "I eased them to the alter, as is my way." She said walking around the desk and over to the drinking table, "A hand on their shoulders, a whisper in their ears. But they were at the alter, Blackwood." She said pouring a drink for herself and pointing at Faustus. "You failed to get the signature." She said walking over to the bookshelf and leaning on it. "My dear demoness...your methods are weak, your will is womanly. Now I will be the hammer...that drives this nail home." He replied pointing at the table and sitting down. 

"And yet, my 'weak methods,' and 'womanly will,' still got them to the alter. But you're blunt, like a hammer, that's true. But don't underestimate them, warlock. And don't disrespect me." She said sassily and seriously. "High Priest or not..." She said walking over to the front of his desk, "you're still a man." She continued and chugged the rest of her drink and dropped the cup down on his desk, she started walking away. "And I feast...on male flesh," She said and walked back into the shadows. Faustus put on a smile and dropped it as soon as she went back into the shadows.