Golden boys

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

We got out of school and went to the woods to summon the Weird Sisters. Sabrina grabbed a fallen branch with little branches coming off of it, and I grabbed yarn to summon them. She started wrapping the yarn around it and we both started chanting, "The weird sisters, hand in hand, travellers of the sea and land. Thrice to thine and thrice to mine, and thrice again, to make up nine. Peace. The charms wound up." We finished. 

We waited for some sort of appearance of them to happen, all we heard was whooshing and noise from above. "Hello, half-breeds." We heard Prudence say from behind us, I had chills run down my spine. "And how are we feeling today?" She said smirking. "Do you mean because of your curse?" Sabrina asked. "Isn't that why you summoned us?" Dorcas asked standing behind Prudence. "So that we might remove it?" Agatha asked also standing behind Prudence. "We'll happily do so, as long as you pledge that you two won't be going to the Academy?" Prudence said intensely. 

There was a long pause, "My Aunt Hilda's taken care of your curse with a reversing spell..." Sabrina started. "But we still might be able to strike a deal." I finished. Prudence crossed her arms in defence, "There are four mortal boys who need to be taught a lesson. Help us teach them," I continued, "And we'll stay right where we are, at Baxter High." Sabrina finished. We both crossed our fingers behind our backs, although it was probably obvious we were lying. 

We waited and they laughed and whispered, "Are they handsome, at least?" Prudence asked after a long pause. "It's always more fun when they're handsome," Dorcas said giggling. "We'll back you up, half-breeds," Prudence said coming closer, I froze a bit. "But they're your enemies. You'll have to do most of the work." She said sassily. "No problem there," Sabrina said, and we both started walking away. 

"Y/N," Prudence said as we were walking away. "Come here. We'd like to ask you something." Dorcas said smiling a bit. I looked at Sabrina, who was behind me now, "Go ahead." She said as she walked away. I walked back up to them, I got a bit nervous around Prudence. I didn't know why, I just did. "Yes? What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms, a bit annoyingly because I wanted to go back inside. "Don't get sassy. We were going to offer you an opportunity to throw a little...fun, into this deal." Prudence said. "I don't understand...what do you mean 'fun'?" I asked confused and annoyed, tilting my head to the side. 

"We'd like to take away their boyhoods. Scare them enough to make them self-destruct, to give them a real consequence." Dorcas clarified. "We'll teach you the spell to do it, and put on a demon-like face to scare them. If you agree to it, that is." Agatha further explained. I looked surprised, but also sounded fun. I wanted to really teach them a lesson, and Sabrina's consequence for them sounded too...little and minor for them. 

This sounded a lot closer to what I was thinking. "Hmm, yes. But we're not killing them. That would be too easy for them," I said seriously, and angrily. They looked between each other, and Prudence walked a little closer to me with a smile on her face, but not enough to be right in my face. I froze but kept my face in a sassy expression while holding my breath, "I knew there was more to you." She said and they disappeared, all three of them. I let go of my breath, and let out a small smile.